• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Canadian Catalogues: Affordable F/W Collections Available Now

In summary, the Canadian Catalogue offers a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products, including exclusive items only available in Canada. New catalogues are released three times a year, with special offers and discounts featured on select products. It is only available for customers in Canada, but many of the products can also be found in the US Catalogue. Hosting a party using the Canadian Catalogue can earn you free and discounted products, with trained consultants available to assist.
MichelleRoth
Hey all,

Because I got a bit too excited about all of the November/December Shows I had, I got a bit carried away with the Catalogue Ordering.

I have quite a few F/W Cats new in packaging W/O labels that I wouldn't mind getting rid of.

Anyone need some? $20.00 for 50, plus shipping.

Michelle

How much to ship to Peterborough, Ontario. I would need them before the end of the month.

I'm GuessingThat because of the weight, it would be about $10.00

Let me know if you're interested.

You can email me directly at [email protected] if you like

Thanks!

Michelle

1. What is included in the Canadian Catalogue?

The Canadian Catalogue includes a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products. It also features exclusive products that are only available in Canada.

2. How often are new Canadian Catalogues released?

New Canadian Catalogues are released 3 times a year - in January, April, and September. These are referred to as the Spring/Summer, Fall/Winter, and Holiday Catalogues.

3. Can I order from the Canadian Catalogue if I live in the United States?

No, the Canadian Catalogue is only available for customers who live in Canada. However, many of the products featured in the Canadian Catalogue can also be found in the US Catalogue.

4. Are there any special offers or deals in the Canadian Catalogue?

Yes, the Canadian Catalogue often features special offers and discounts on select products. These can be found throughout the Catalogue and are also advertised on our website.

5. Can I host a party using the Canadian Catalogue?

Yes, you can host a party using the Canadian Catalogue and earn free and discounted products. Our consultants in Canada are trained to help you have a successful party and earn great rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Princess
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • christinaspc