• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Canadian Catalogs? Let's make a deal!

In summary, the Canadian Catalogs for Sale offer kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and cooking accessories specifically designed for the Canadian market, including exclusive recipes and tips. They can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant, and all prices are listed in Canadian dollars. The product selection differs from the US Catalogs to cater to the unique needs of Canadian customers, but US products can still be used with the Canadian Catalogs. It is recommended to purchase products from the Canadian Catalogs for the best fit and functionality.
DZmom
I have 49 Canadian catalogs for sale. They got mixed up at HO and sent me the wrong ones, OR I ordered the wrong! :eek: Make me a reasonable offer.

I did that once too....I accidentally ordered the Spanish version. HO exchanged them for me. Sent me a return address label with the new ones. Those catalogs are heavy and would cost a bundle to ship. Just a thought....

1. What is included in the Canadian Catalogs for Sale?

The Canadian Catalogs for Sale include a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and cooking accessories specifically designed for the Canadian market. They also include exclusive recipes and tips for using the products.

2. How can I purchase the Canadian Catalogs?

The Canadian Catalogs can be purchased online through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also request a free catalog from a consultant to be mailed to you.

3. Are the prices in the Canadian Catalogs in Canadian dollars?

Yes, all prices listed in the Canadian Catalogs are in Canadian dollars.

4. Is the product selection in the Canadian Catalogs different from the US Catalogs?

Yes, the Canadian Catalogs offer a different product selection than the US Catalogs. This is to cater to the unique needs and preferences of Canadian customers.

5. Can I still use US products if I have the Canadian Catalogs?

Yes, you can still use US products with the Canadian Catalogs. However, some products may have different sizes or features to comply with Canadian regulations. It is recommended to purchase products from the Canadian Catalogs for the best fit and functionality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Carol Lang
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 1PamperedMommy