• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Managing Your Canadian Bridal Registry: Tips for Consultants and Wedding Shows

In summary, the PC Canadian consultants recommend using a registry in the US. There are many shows that the consultant can attend to manage the registry.
kjsantos
Any ideas for managing a bridal registry for us Canadian Consultants? I believe they have a registry in the U.S. for the consultants to use. Doing a wedding show soon and looking for registry management ideas.

Thanks

All I can sayis the Welcome Wagon is a rip-off and so are the shows in Toronto where you would get these names/tip-offs. Otherwise who knows?

Managing A Bridal Gift RegistrySorry, my bad. Maybe I was a little unclear in my first note. I'm looking for tips on how to manage a Pampered Chef bridal gift registry?

I too noticed that they had the Bridal/Wedding Registry on the U.S. PC site but not for us.

You could set up a show under the couples name and send e-invitations out to their potential wedding guests. I guess you should meet with the couple before hand and get a list of what PC products they want, then with the e-invites you could list their wish-list or have them call you for details. The one problem I see would be managing their wish-list - making sure guests know which gifts have already been bought. I don't have an easy solution except to keep good paperwork to keep track.

I hope this helped? I also hope that PC Canada has this feature soon.

Best of luck, Linda

Post the couples gift registry in your NEWS section on your website that way you can keep it updated. Create a show for the couple and send out e-vites to everyone or regular invites and include the info on where to find their wedding registry. Everytime someone purchase's something for the couple take delete it from the list. Make sure to call them before deleting anything though, just to make sure which item or items are for the couple and which may be personal purchases!

As a US consultant, I do have one MAJOR gripe about the NEW Wedding registry. If the couple registers online AND have a Pampered Bride show the two can NOT be combined. If someone purchases from the online registry it is part of the Registry Rewards Catalog show, and those that purchase at the Bridal Shower then their gift is part of the Bridal Cooking Show. So you have to keep up with 2 different shows or do one or the other. I offer both and most Brides I know just want to use the Online Registry!

thanks for your pointers everyone. I figured it was going to have to be some type of manual registry. I like the idea of posting it as a news item on my website so everyone can view it.

That is too bad about the US Bridal registry that you can't use it in combination with a Bridal Shower show - kind of defeats the purpose.

I made up a wish list on Excel - figured I'd attach it in case anyone wanted it. :)

What is the Canadian Bridal Registry?

The Canadian Bridal Registry is a service provided by Pampered Chef that allows engaged couples to create a personalized registry for their wedding gifts. It includes a wide selection of high-quality kitchen and cooking products that are perfect for starting a new home together.

How does the Canadian Bridal Registry work?

To use the Canadian Bridal Registry, simply visit our website and create an account. From there, you can browse our products and add them to your registry. Your friends and family can then purchase items from your registry as wedding gifts, which will be shipped directly to you.

What are the benefits of using the Canadian Bridal Registry?

Using the Canadian Bridal Registry allows you to choose from a wide range of high-quality kitchen products, making it easy to create the perfect registry for your new home. It also allows your loved ones to give you gifts that you truly want and need, without the hassle of returns or duplicates.

Can I customize my Canadian Bridal Registry?

Yes, you can fully customize your Canadian Bridal Registry to fit your unique needs and preferences. You can choose from a variety of products, add notes to specific items, and even create categories to make it easier for your guests to browse and purchase gifts.

Is the Canadian Bridal Registry available for all Canadian residents?

Yes, the Canadian Bridal Registry is available for all Canadian residents. However, please note that some products may not be available for shipping to certain areas. We recommend checking our website for more information on shipping restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CMHC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ColleenPCC
  • jkerr