• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Canadian Booking Blitz & Boost Your Sales with Email Strategies

In summary, a Canadian Booking Blitz is a special promotion for Pampered Chef consultants in Canada to focus on booking as many cooking parties as possible within a designated time period. It usually takes place in the early fall and all consultants are automatically eligible to participate. The benefits include reaching new customers and a sense of community, as well as potential incentives and rewards for booking a certain number of parties.
ahinchey
So what is everyone's plans for the Canadian Booking Blitz?
Anyone doing an email?
Offering any extra insentives or just following the script?
I haven't decided what I'll be doing---
Just wondering what everyone else was planning...

Did I miss something? Is there a script somewhere?
I just registered 2 shows and plan to send out an email. I'm working until 5 and then hubby and I are out Christmas shopping tonight so I'm not sure when I can do my phone calls. We wont be home at all tomorrow or Sunday morning so that leaves me with Sunday night. Wish I had more time.

There was a script on the bottom of the 1-2-3 action plan.
I think I'll draft up an email, just to get things rolling. Will get me in touch with more people!
Now if only someone would share their email???
Anyone have one they sent out--- I'm not overly creative--

I mentioned on Facebook that if they book a party through me, not only will they get 50% more free products for their hostess special but I will also add in a $50 product of their choice if they book before December 20!

Anyone win the cash ---
I didn't, but I registered a few shows and am surprised that my Jan 3 show isn't going to cancel :)
I guess I'll have to keep my figures crossed for the big draw!

1. What is a Canadian Booking Blitz?

A Canadian Booking Blitz is a special promotion where our Pampered Chef consultants in Canada focus on booking as many cooking parties as possible within a designated time period. It is a great opportunity for our consultants to reach out to new customers and grow their business.

2. When does the Canadian Booking Blitz take place?

The Canadian Booking Blitz usually takes place in the early fall, but the exact dates may vary from year to year. Our consultants will be notified in advance so they can prepare and participate in the promotion.

3. How can I participate in the Canadian Booking Blitz?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant in Canada, you are automatically eligible to participate in the Canadian Booking Blitz. Simply reach out to your potential customers and schedule cooking parties during the designated time period.

4. What are the benefits of participating in the Canadian Booking Blitz?

Participating in the Canadian Booking Blitz can help you grow your business and reach new customers. It also provides a sense of community and support among our consultants as they work together to achieve their goals.

5. Are there any incentives for participating in the Canadian Booking Blitz?

Yes, there are usually special incentives and rewards for consultants who book a certain number of parties during the Canadian Booking Blitz. These incentives may include free products, discounts, or other perks to help you grow your business and achieve your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • finley1991