• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop the Best Deals with Our Canadian May/June/July 3 Month Flyer

In summary, the Canadian 3 Month Flyer is a promotional catalog released by Pampered Chef every three months for Canadian customers. It includes new products, exclusive deals, and seasonal recipes. The flyer is released in March, June, September, and December. It can be ordered online through the Pampered Chef website and is available nationwide, though availability may vary. Hosting a party using the products from the flyer is a great way to earn free and discounted products.
kam
Staff member
Canadian May/June/July 3 month flyerHere is a Canadian Version of my 3-month Flyer (May/June/July).

I really hope all the prices are right!! I checked them to make sure, but you never know! I am REALLY good at typos and since I use the US version as the original, I hope I didn't leave any US only info in place.

So, PLEASE look over the flyer before you use it.

You can filll in your info at the bottom center (with Acrobat Reader) and you can also change the blurb in the lower left to whatever you want! Just click in the box and edit.

Attachments

• Canadian_MayJuneJuly2010_fillable.pdf
    792 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:
Thank you very much for making this Canadian for us, it's great :)

It looks great Kathleen! I checked it over quickly and I dont think you've missed a thing. Perfect as always. Thankyou thankyou thankyou!!!

Kam your the best!!

Thanks for the flyer! Your work is appreciated.

What is the Canadian 3 Month Flyer?

The Canadian 3 Month Flyer is a promotional catalog released every three months by Pampered Chef specifically for Canadian customers. It features new products, exclusive deals, and seasonal recipes.

How often is the Canadian 3 Month Flyer released?

The Canadian 3 Month Flyer is released every three months, as the name suggests. The release months are March, June, September, and December.

Can I order from the Canadian 3 Month Flyer online?

Yes, you can order from the Canadian 3 Month Flyer online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply select the items you want and add them to your cart. The items will be shipped directly to your doorstep.

Are the products in the Canadian 3 Month Flyer available in all of Canada?

Yes, the products in the Canadian 3 Month Flyer are available in all of Canada. However, availability may vary depending on your location. Please check with your local consultant for more information.

Can I host a party using the products from the Canadian 3 Month Flyer?

Absolutely! Hosting a party using the products from the Canadian 3 Month Flyer is a great way to earn free and discounted products. Contact your local consultant to schedule a party and learn more about the host benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam