• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian 3 Month Flyer: Junerec/June/July

In summary, the Canadian 3 Month Flyer is a promotional catalog from Pampered Chef that runs for three months, from June to July. It is available for Canadian customers to order online and features special deals and new products. There are exclusive discounts and promotions in the flyer, and customers can also host a party using products from the flyer with the help of a consultant.
kam
Staff member
Here is the CANADIAN 3 month flyer format for June Rec/June/July 2011

You can just type in your info in the bottom center using Acro Reader. Or backspace over it before printing if you want to stamp/label it.

The Sales Blurb at the bottom left is editable if you want.

As always Canadian Cheffers, PLEASE check over the Canadian details.

Attachments

• CDN_JunRecJunJul2011_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 295
....................................................................................................................................................JUNE REC / JUNE / JULY FLYERCANADIAN OFFERS 50 % off select products Free shipping on orders over $100 Buy 3 and get the 4th product free EXCLUSIVE CANADIAN OFFERS 10% off all orders over $500 Free shipping on orders over $200 10% off select items when you purchase 2 or more SALES BLURB: The Cheffers Canada June Rec/June/July Flyer is here! Get great deals on all of your favorite products, plus exclusive Canadian offers. Hurry, these offers won't last long!

Thanks for sharing the Canadian 3 month flyer format for June Rec/June/July 2011! This will definitely come in handy for my upcoming promotions. I appreciate the tip about being able to edit the sales blurb at the bottom left. I will definitely double check all the Canadian details before using it. Can't wait to see how it turns out!

What is the Canadian 3 Month Flyer and when does it run?

The Canadian 3 Month Flyer is a promotional catalog from Pampered Chef that runs for three months, from June to July. It features special deals and new products for Canadian customers.

Can I order from the Canadian 3 Month Flyer online?

Yes, you can order from the Canadian 3 Month Flyer online through our website. Simply click on the flyer and add the products you want to your cart.

Do I have to be a Canadian customer to order from the Canadian 3 Month Flyer?

Yes, the Canadian 3 Month Flyer is only available for Canadian customers. However, if you are located in the United States, you can check out our US 3 Month Flyer for similar deals and products.

Are there any special discounts or promotions in the Canadian 3 Month Flyer?

Yes, the Canadian 3 Month Flyer features exclusive discounts and promotions on select products. Be sure to check it out to take advantage of these special deals!

Can I host a party using products from the Canadian 3 Month Flyer?

Yes, you can host a party using products from the Canadian 3 Month Flyer. Our consultants can help you choose the best products and provide you with exclusive host rewards and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam