• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to See the Canadian 3 Month Pampered Chef Flyer?

In summary, the Canadian 3 Month Feb/Mar/April promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that runs for 3 consecutive months (February, March, and April) and features exclusive products, discounts, and deals for Canadian customers. To qualify, you must be a Canadian resident and have a valid Pampered Chef account. The promotion includes new or popular products from Pampered Chef's catalog with special discounts. It cannot be combined with other discounts or offers, but you can still earn host rewards or use product credits. To stay updated, check the Pampered Chef website, contact your local consultant, or follow them on social media.
kam
Staff member
A Canadian cheffer forwarded me the flyers so I could create a Canadian version of the 3 month flyer. If anyone is interested, here it is.

Fill in the section at the bottom. Backspace over "name", etc with your info.

Since I am not familiar with the Candian info, please look over this and let me know if there are any mistakes! Thanks!

Attachments

• ca_FebMarApril2010_fillable.pdf
    780.9 KB · Views: 295
Thankyou Kathleen. So sorry I didnt get around to sending you the specials but I see you have them. Great flyer as always and I cant wait to print them!

Thanks again Kathleen!!
You really do great work! I really Appreciate it!

What is the Canadian 3 Month Feb/Mar/April promotion?

The Canadian 3 Month Feb/Mar/April promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that runs for 3 consecutive months (February, March, and April) and features exclusive products, discounts, and deals for Canadian customers.

How do I qualify for the Canadian 3 Month Feb/Mar/April promotion?

To qualify for the Canadian 3 Month Feb/Mar/April promotion, you must be a Canadian resident and have a valid Pampered Chef account. You will automatically be enrolled in the promotion once you make a purchase during the promotional period.

What products are included in the Canadian 3 Month Feb/Mar/April promotion?

The specific products included in the Canadian 3 Month Feb/Mar/April promotion may vary, but typically they are new or popular products from Pampered Chef's catalog. These products may also come with special discounts or deals during the promotional period.

Can I combine the Canadian 3 Month Feb/Mar/April promotion with other discounts or offers?

No, the Canadian 3 Month Feb/Mar/April promotion cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. However, you may still earn host rewards or use product credits towards your purchase during the promotional period.

How can I stay updated on the Canadian 3 Month Feb/Mar/April promotion?

The best way to stay updated on the Canadian 3 Month Feb/Mar/April promotion is to regularly check the Pampered Chef website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also follow Pampered Chef on social media for any announcements or updates regarding the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam