• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! My Recruit's Pampered Chef Crashed - Can She Use Mine?

In summary, you can add the new consultant as a user on your copy of P3 already running, and she will be able to submit shows without interfering with your program. However, if she creates a backup/restore process, she will overwrite any old shows on her computer that are not on your copy of P3. You can give Tech Support a call if you have any questions.
heat123
Silver Member
Have another consultant create or install her p3 program onto your own computer??? My recruit's pc crashed and she needs to submit a show, can she install her info onto my computer without interefering with my program? Or how can she transmit it? Only mail? TIA

Sorry I am very computer illeterate. :p

I think you can by opening P3 and going to File>Manage Users>Add New User

You can add her as a user to your copy of P3 already running.

Just be aware that the info submitted on your P3 will not be stored on her program. Nor will the info she had on her PC appear in yours.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Just be aware that the info submitted on your P3 will not be stored on her program. Nor will the info she had on her PC appear in yours.

cAN SHE ZIP DRIVE THAT INFO OR WILL IT HAVE TO BE "RECREATED" IN HER COMPUTER AS A PHANTOM SHOW?

Sorry chica....I am limited in my tech skills. I could not tell you. = ) If you do find out, let me know. Thanks!

heat123 said:
cAN SHE ZIP DRIVE THAT INFO OR WILL IT HAVE TO BE "RECREATED" IN HER COMPUTER AS A PHANTOM SHOW?

I think she'll be able to create a backup from your copy of P3 (when she's logged in as the user), that she can use to restore her copy. However, that will overwrite any older shows that were on her computer that are not on yours. The backup/restore process is an overwrite process, not a sync.

I wouldn't recommend creating a backup on from your computer to update hers. She will loose all of her shows in P3. She can just hand enter them back in her computer (don't worry about payment info) and then call SC and they can send an update to "close" the show.

amyscookinggear said:
I wouldn't recommend creating a backup on from your computer to update hers. She will loose all of her shows in P3. She can just hand enter them back in her computer (don't worry about payment info) and then call SC and they can send an update to "close" the show.

ok, thanks!

or give Tech Support a call. That way- they can tell you exactly what needs done, or will just send her a new copy of her own and you don't have to worry about problems later. That's what I'd do anyway....

What do I do if my recruit's Pampered Chef crashed?

If your recruit's Pampered Chef crashed, the first thing you should do is try to restart the program. If that does not work, try restarting your computer and then opening the program again. If the issue persists, you may need to contact Pampered Chef's customer support for further assistance.

Can my recruit use my Pampered Chef account if hers crashed?

Yes, your recruit can use your Pampered Chef account if hers has crashed. However, keep in mind that your recruit will have access to all of your account information, including sales and orders. It is recommended to create a separate account for your recruit to avoid any confusion or issues.

Will my recruit lose any information if she uses my Pampered Chef account?

No, your recruit will not lose any information if she uses your Pampered Chef account. All of her account information, including sales and orders, will still be accessible once her account is back up and running. However, if she continues to use your account, she will not have her own individual sales and orders recorded.

Is there a way to transfer my recruit's information to a new Pampered Chef account?

Yes, there is a way to transfer your recruit's information to a new Pampered Chef account. You can contact Pampered Chef's customer support for assistance with transferring the account information. Keep in mind that this process may take some time and it is recommended to create a new account for your recruit in the meantime.

How can I prevent my recruit's Pampered Chef from crashing in the future?

To prevent your recruit's Pampered Chef from crashing in the future, make sure to regularly update the program and your computer's software. It is also important to have a stable internet connection while using the program. If the issue persists, contact Pampered Chef's customer support for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heat123
  • luvinpc