1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Can you???

1. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

Have another consultant create or install her p3 program onto your own computer??? My recruit's pc crashed and she needs to submit a show, can she install her info onto my computer without interefering with my program? Or how can she transmit it? Only mail? TIA

Sorry I am very computer illeterate. :p

May 27, 2009
  2. MLinAZ

MLinAZ Member Gold Member

I think you can by opening P3 and going to File>Manage Users>Add New User

May 28, 2009
  3. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

You can add her as a user to your copy of P3 already running.

May 28, 2009
  4. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Just be aware that the info submitted on your P3 will not be stored on her program. Nor will the info she had on her PC appear in yours.

5. heat123

cAN SHE ZIP DRIVE THAT INFO OR WILL IT HAVE TO BE "RECREATED" IN HER COMPUTER AS A PHANTOM SHOW?

May 28, 2009
  6. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Sorry chica....I am limited in my tech skills. I could not tell you. = ) If you do find out, let me know. Thanks!

7. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

I think she'll be able to create a backup from your copy of P3 (when she's logged in as the user), that she can use to restore her copy. However, that will overwrite any older shows that were on her computer that are not on yours. The backup/restore process is an overwrite process, not a sync.

May 28, 2009
  8. amyscookinggear

amyscookinggear Member Gold Member

I wouldn't recommend creating a backup on from your computer to update hers. She will loose all of her shows in P3. She can just hand enter them back in her computer (don't worry about payment info) and then call SC and they can send an update to "close" the show.

9. heat123

ok, thanks!

May 28, 2009
  10. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

or give Tech Support a call. That way- they can tell you exactly what needs done, or will just send her a new copy of her own and you don't have to worry about problems later. That's what I'd do anyway....

May 28, 2009
Have something to add?