• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Can You Use $40 Kit Credit on $80 Kit?

In summary, the host can use the $40 kit credit on the full kit, but they would have to earn the $40 rebate first. If they qualify in their first 30 days under the 50% kit rebate, they would get back $57.50 meaning their kit cost them $57.50.
ktraceyk
Can you use $40 kit credit on $80 kit?

That is my question any one know?

No. It is only available on the full kit.

No, but they can get a kit rebate of $40 in March.

SO... if they use the $40 kit credit on the full kit AND earn the rebate, their net cost is...$37.50??? I'm getting ready to call a host who is a coupon guru so I want to be prepared with our best offer! :)

$155 - $40 = $115 If they qualify in their first 30 days under the 50% kit rebate, they would get back $57.50 meaning their kit cost them $57.50. ;)They can only get back 50% of what they invested. ;)

Thank you!!!!!!!!

You're welcome! :D

Although I have to say if she is the consultant of her first show & not the host, she'll get more in the long run! She'll make waaaaay more than $40 on her commission check and has a better opportunity of qualifying in her first 30 days with those sales. Then she'd get 50% of the $155 back. If it's a $500 show, that's a $100 paycheck. What if she does a $1,000 show? ;)

Well, this host is visiting her family here from another state. Her guests were lots of my long term customers and her show is just over 1300 and although I've given shows to my new consultants before, I can't afford to give her this one. It's been a long month for me... but I'm going to encourage her when I can get her on the phone... which needs to be SOON... gotta close this tonight! :)

She signed and used the kit credit her show was $1300 and would not buy her kit first to take the show she wanted me to turn it in so she could get the host benefits with the kit credit. I tried to explain she would make more but she did not want it that way. She should do fine though since she did this good for her show.

trps.. you were so sweet to offer her that huge show! I know you'll be blessed by having her on your team!!!!!!!! Congratulations!

:( Sorry you can't afford to just give her this one. She would instantly qualify, she'd get the 50% rebate, the paycheck & the New Consultant Rewards ... you'd get the monthly recruiter bonus, the PC Dollars AND 2000 points for the incentive trip. It would be a win-win for you both!!!

I just talked with her and she says she isn't interested but she's calling later to close her show. What PC dollars are you talking about that I would earn? Did I miss a part of the promo?

They switched it from extra money on your paycheck to Pampered Chef Dollars now when you have a recruit qualify in their first 90 days. ;)

Oh my... forgot about that. The one I get it for this month signed in Feb so it's still cash. Thanks! I forgot! :)

1. Can I use my $40 kit credit towards purchasing an $80 kit?

Yes, you can use your $40 kit credit towards purchasing an $80 kit. The $40 kit credit will be applied towards the total cost of the kit, reducing the amount you have to pay out of pocket.

2. Is the $40 kit credit the same as a $40 discount on the $80 kit?

No, the $40 kit credit is not the same as a $40 discount on the $80 kit. A discount would directly reduce the cost of the kit, while the kit credit is a separate amount that can be applied towards the total cost of the kit.

3. Can I combine multiple $40 kit credits towards an $80 kit?

No, you cannot combine multiple $40 kit credits towards an $80 kit. Each kit credit can only be used towards the purchase of one kit.

4. What happens if I return the $80 kit that I purchased with my $40 kit credit?

If you return the $80 kit that you purchased with your $40 kit credit, the $40 kit credit will be forfeited and cannot be used towards any future purchases.

5. How do I redeem my $40 kit credit towards an $80 kit?

To redeem your $40 kit credit towards an $80 kit, simply add the kit to your cart and proceed to checkout. During checkout, you will have the option to apply your kit credit towards the total cost of the kit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kisrae
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kisrae
  • wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chefstover2
  • meowmix