• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Tell Me About This Idea?

In summary, this product aims to simplify the meal preparation process for home cooks and make it more enjoyable. It is designed to be user-friendly and comes with detailed instructions and recipe ideas. The product is safe to use and regularly tested for safety standards. It also offers options for various dietary restrictions and is made to be durable and long-lasting.
TheFreddiesCook
I have a show on Friday, the 29th. To see if I can squeeze one more show in January, I was thinking of somehow offer a Free Cooking Show for Sunday, the 31st. Host wil have one day to call her friends and invite them over, I'll provide the ingredients for the recipe... How should I try this?

Just by asking who wants to do it? A raffle? Bad idea, don't even try it?

Make it a challenge and go for it. The worse (worst?) that could happen is nobody takes you up on it, but they may choose a different day.

If you ask and somene takes you up on the idea you will have an extra show.
If you don't ask you are the one that is not taking you up on the idea.

I love the idea of you bringing the ingredients! Offer it up as a no mess, no fuss show. They just need to call their friends and family and you take care of the rest!

Great idea! You just have to turn it around and close it SUPER fast! :)

Yes, that's the other challenge... I'll see what happens!

I did that at one of my shows, but it was a week away and gave away a free product. IT worked. I got 2 bookings from that show and so on. Go for it!!

1. What is the idea behind this product?

The idea behind this product is to provide a convenient and efficient way for home cooks to prepare and serve meals. Our products are designed to save time and make cooking more enjoyable.

2. How does this product work?

This product is designed to be user-friendly and easy to use. Depending on the specific product, it may involve simple steps such as cutting, mixing, or heating ingredients. We also provide detailed instructions and recipe ideas with our products.

3. Is this product safe to use?

Yes, our products are made with high-quality materials and are safe for use in the kitchen. We also regularly test our products to ensure they meet safety standards.

4. Can this product be used for specific dietary restrictions?

We offer a variety of products that cater to different dietary needs, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan options. We also provide recipe ideas that can accommodate various dietary restrictions.

5. Is this product durable and long-lasting?

Yes, our products are made to be durable and long-lasting. We use high-quality materials and conduct rigorous testing to ensure our products can withstand regular use in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kjurich
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
tearbear
  • MHPampered
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MakinBacon
  • stacywhitlow