• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick & Easy Recipes for a Hair Salon Show: Suggestions Needed!

In summary, the person is doing a show at their hairdresser's salon and there will be a Miche bag lady present. The owner wants a demo and the person is considering making Molten Chocolate Lava Cake in the DCB, but also wants a quick and easy recipe. Suggestions are given for the Tropical Torte, Pineapple Salsa, and pork tenderloin with various rubs. The person also recommends the Spinach Artichoke Dip, Chicken Alfredo Pasta in the Quick Cooker, and wishes the person luck for their show.
Chef-in-Training
I am doing a show for the lady the cuts my hair, and it's actually at her salon (she's the owner). I know that sounds gross, but there is a large area in front of the salon that is away from the "hair stuff" lol. There will also be a Miche bag lady there, so I will not have the floor to myself. The owner definitely wants a demo, and I need help choosing a recipe. I think I am going to do the Molten Chocolate Lava Cake in the DCB, but I would like to do something else that is super quick and easy. Any ideas? I'll have a microwave and that's it. Thanks so much for your help!!!!:eek:

The Pineapple Salsa is also quick and easy, and no-cook. Just serve with tortilla chips.

The pork tenderloin is an awesome recipe...12 minutes in the micro and you can use just about any of our rubs. You can do a jamaican jerk tenderloin with pineapple or nectarine salsa. Or Mini BBQ sandwiches.

Hi there! I think the Molten Chocolate Lava Cake in the DCB is a great choice for your show. It's a crowd-pleaser and easy to make in the microwave. You could also consider doing a quick and easy appetizer like our Spinach Artichoke Dip in the Small Baker. It's always a hit and can be made in just a few minutes. Another idea would be to showcase our Quick Cooker and make a one-pot meal like our Chicken Alfredo Pasta. It's a delicious and impressive dish that can be made in under 20 minutes. Whatever you choose, I'm sure your show will be a success with such a fun and unique location. Best of luck to you!

1. What is a good recipe for a quick and easy weeknight dinner?

Our One-Pot Chicken Alfredo recipe is a customer favorite for a quick and delicious dinner option. It only requires one pot and takes less than 30 minutes to make!

2. Can you suggest a healthy and flavorful salad recipe?

Our Grilled Chicken and Quinoa Salad is packed with nutrients and bursting with flavor. It's the perfect option for a light and healthy lunch or dinner.

3. Do you have any vegetarian or vegan recipe suggestions?

Our Veggie and Black Bean Enchiladas are a tasty and satisfying option for vegetarians and vegans alike. They are loaded with veggies and protein for a well-rounded meal.

4. What is a good recipe for a potluck or party?

Our Mini Taco Bowls are the perfect party appetizer. They are easy to make and can be customized with different toppings to please any crowd.

5. Can you recommend a recipe for a special occasion or holiday?

Our Baked Brie with Cranberry Sauce is a festive and delicious option for a special occasion or holiday. It's quick to prepare and always a hit with guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KristinB1023
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lescalvelage
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RoseAndrews