• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This the Angriest Pampered Chef Customer Ever?

In summary, the woman is unhappy with her Pampered Chef pans because she feels they break too easily and she does not think the company is willing to replace them. The pans in question are Generation II and were discontinued 1.5-2 years ago. The class action threat is about par for someone who also says to look on the website for Gen II cookware, in a post dated this Dec 2007 and Gen II is already discontinued. The woman also complains about the can opener and says she wants to bop the woman on the head with the pan.
I will post here if I find out anything. See has ticked me off enough to see if I can call her bluff in her own public way. We don't need her as a customer. There is a music teacher at our school that runs PC down too. She thinks the Food Chopper is worthless! HMMMMMM!!! She is married to one of our former superintendents. He was still married to someone else when they met. I have spoken to the person that caught them :sing: "making music":sing: in her room at school...and he was the acting superintendent at the time. She is also a member of the mile high club...her nose is a mile in the air!!!
She should have tried to use that Food Chopper more often!!!

janetupnorth said:
Yeah...check out this rant...how much you want to bet she Googled "Pampered Chef" and called a consultant not HO!

Wow Janet, that is one unhappy lady. It's people like her, and how she handles things that don't go her way when she doesn't follow the rules that burned me out on Retail Managment.

And that is sad that she doesn't think that any one of us do not manage our own business. She has an issue with managers, too. I think it's an authority issue she has.

There are several items we sell that I have had issues with, but the cookware, forged cutlery, and anything made with our tempered glass like the CBB and the Prep Bowls, and our mixers/scrapers I love!

I am not willing to watch her U Tube video, because I'll just get upset, but my guess is she uses too high of a flame, and she put her pan in the dishwasher. I've had handles break and it's from not knowing better, or not following the rules. And, if it was defective, she should have executed a little more patience when she called HO, or hung up and called back to get a different rep on the line.
There are ways to get what you want...just ask me. General Motors just bought back my 2006 car because of issues I was having and swapped it for a newer more expensive car that in the end lowered my monthly payment to boot.

You can get your way with patience, kindness and a little old fashioned love thy neighbor!

I know several have mentioned putting these in the dishwasher, the Gen. II actually are dishwasher safe according to the Use and Care Guide.

Guess what I did?Okay, I couldn't help myself... I watched her U-Tube video. So I went to my kitchen and pulled out my Farberware Non-stick 10-inch saute pan. It cost me about $20.00 at Kohl's about 3 years ago. I only use it for french toast. I started with PC back in August, and most my cookware is All-Clad SS. I'm slowly adding PC cookware to my kitchen because I am impressed with the quality. (excuse me while I go take another sip of my koolaid) :blushing:

I put it on the stove top with nothing in it on HIGH heat...granted I have a smooth top stove top, so no flames, but the entire pan started to smoke, and the handle started steaming, and water started dripping out of it. Let's just say I was worried that I was going to melt the handle, or worse yet, really damage my cheap little pan or my stove, so I turned it off. I'm going to say based on what I did today, and watching her video that she did put her stuff in the dishwasher, and even though it can go in the dishwasher it does shorten the life of a pan/pot. I feel that she did misuse it, which caused the handle to crack- but she's handling this in a really immature fashion.

BTW, I used to manage a Williams and Sonoma, the only way we would even help her return something that she used for 8 years without a receipt would be to shut her up, and of course we'd do it using store credit, becasue we'd be losing money off her. She is a classic RENTER. She rents her clothing, and her kitchen products and after she's done with them, or they don't suit her needs or are out of style, she attempts to return them YEARS later without a receipt. I saw it all the time at Talbots...(Boy, I've managed lots of places...)

She isn't happy with herself, or with life, and she gets joy out of antagonizing people and casuing division. The bible warns of people like that...they are best to stay away from . I won't be responding to her blog, because she clearly has a personality disorder, and is also a narcissist. I think a labotomy and shock therapy are in order.

We shouldn't stoop to her level or reply to her, she is only going to use her computer to link back to you, and it makes us look bad, and the people that feed into her hatred for life,etc...feed off our replies to her. They goad (sp) her on, and we should just leave her be. She is NOT worth it.

We know we sell high quality items and so do 99% of our customers, and that is all that matters...

Kitchen Diva said:
.................. I saw it all the time at Talbots...(Boy, I've managed lots of places...).........
Oh, how I LOVE Talbots! I was there yesterday for the sale :D

Kitchen Diva said:
............... She is a classic RENTER. She rents her clothing, and her kitchen products and after she's done with them, or they don't suit her needs or are out of style, she attempts to return them YEARS later without a receipt. .......
LMAO! .......

pamperedlinda said:
LMAO! .......
It's sad, but it's true. I used to get so upset at people that would try to return clothing that they had worn for 6, 8, even 10 years because it was no longer in style, or they didn't like it anymore...and we had to take it back- at least at Talbots we did.

I love their clothing too.

Anyway, after reading what Janet posted about her, and listening to her video, she struck me as a classic "Renter".

Renter, I like that!! I know lots of "renters". You just can't make them happy.
I did watch the video, it made me laugh. With the flame so high I'm surprised she didn't burn up the video camera:p

rennea said:
Renter, I like that!! I know lots of "renters". You just can't make them happy.
I did watch the video, it made me laugh. With the flame so high I'm surprised she didn't burn up the video camera:p

ROTFLMBO!!! That was funny- I was thinking the same thing. Maybe she got singed eyebrows and sued the camcorder company?

(sorry- that was naughty of me...)

Kitchen Diva said:
ROTFLMBO!!! That was funny- I was thinking the same thing. Maybe she got singed eyebrows and sued the camcorder company?

(sorry- that was naughty of me...)

Kacey.....i just about peed my pants when I read your post! You should really post a "pee first" warning when you do that! Thanks for making my night!

chefmeg said:
Kacey.....i just about peed my pants when I read your post! You should really post a "pee first" warning when you do that! Thanks for making my night!
Awww, well aren't you sweeter than a bottle of syrup? :) Thanks, I'll try to post a warning about blowing milk out one's nose, and wetting one's pants before reading my posts. hee he

I have tried to post a comment to her but it won't come up

I don't know how these thingy sites work

~

Teresa, don't waste your time-this is one of those people that will never see the other side....you know, the more rational side of life!

Kitchen Diva said:
Okay, I couldn't help myself... I watched her U-Tube video. So I went to my kitchen and pulled out my Farberware Non-stick 10-inch saute pan. It cost me about $20.00 at Kohl's about 3 years ago. I only use it for french toast. I started with PC back in August, and most my cookware is All-Clad SS. I'm slowly adding PC cookware to my kitchen because I am impressed with the quality. (excuse me while I go take another sip of my koolaid) :blushing:

I put it on the stove top with nothing in it on HIGH heat...granted I have a smooth top stove top, so no flames, but the entire pan started to smoke, and the handle started steaming, and water started dripping out of it. Let's just say I was worried that I was going to melt the handle, or worse yet, really damage my cheap little pan or my stove, so I turned it off. I'm going to say based on what I did today, and watching her video that she did put her stuff in the dishwasher, and even though it can go in the dishwasher it does shorten the life of a pan/pot. I feel that she did misuse it, which caused the handle to crack- but she's handling this in a really immature fashion.

BTW, I used to manage a Williams and Sonoma, the only way we would even help her return something that she used for 8 years without a receipt would be to shut her up, and of course we'd do it using store credit, becasue we'd be losing money off her. She is a classic RENTER. She rents her clothing, and her kitchen products and after she's done with them, or they don't suit her needs or are out of style, she attempts to return them YEARS later without a receipt. I saw it all the time at Talbots...(Boy, I've managed lots of places...)

She isn't happy with herself, or with life, and she gets joy out of antagonizing people and casuing division. The bible warns of people like that...they are best to stay away from . I won't be responding to her blog, because she clearly has a personality disorder, and is also a narcissist. I think a labotomy and shock therapy are in order.

We shouldn't stoop to her level or reply to her, she is only going to use her computer to link back to you, and it makes us look bad, and the people that feed into her hatred for life,etc...feed off our replies to her. They goad (sp) her on, and we should just leave her be. She is NOT worth it.

We know we sell high quality items and so do 99% of our customers, and that is all that matters...

:::::::::::::::::applauding:::::::::::::::::::thumbup:

Dannyzmom- I'm sniffling at your applause! :) Thank you to all my adoring fans! I wouldn't be where I am today without you! I am who I am because of wonderful, kind people such as yourselves...

sniffle...sniff....

Hey, where is the burnt microwave from the clothespin episode...can we send that to her to put her pan in? Seems right up her alley...

didn't someone on here post that their step son put a clothespin in the microwave the other night?

BTW, which episode are you talking about, Janet?

Kitchen Diva said:
didn't someone on here post that their step son put a clothespin in the microwave the other night?

BTW, which episode are you talking about, Janet?

Yeah, that one...where the 9 year old son put the clothespin in the microwave. We could team him up with this lady...:rolleyes:

janetupnorth said:
Yeah, that one...where the 9 year old son put the clothespin in the microwave. We could team him up with this lady...:rolleyes:

I bet sparks would fly!
:D
(I'm terrible aren't I?):D

Yes, it'd be shocking!

Yeah, she obviously doesn't care how she treats the pan-- if you look at the photos on her blog entry, you can see how scratched up the surface is. She's probably been using metal on it.

Unless she gives somebody her real name, nobody is going to get anywhere with her. (Isn't she just SOOO clever with "Sue Doe-Nim?" Puh-lease.) But she doesn't want help, IMO. She just wants to ***** & moan. Bet she didn't call the "friend" whose "friend" was the consultant from whom she bought the pan. Nah-- that would be too easy. Instead, she makes lame Class Action Suit threats. Yeah, well, knock yourself out, babe. I can just hear her squawking, "I'll see YOU in COURT!" Whatever.

I'm glad I don't know her. To put it nicely, we most certainly would NOT get along. Her self-importance grosses me out.

KimmyDarling said:
Unless she gives somebody her real name, nobody is going to get anywhere with her. (Isn't she just SOOO clever with "Sue Doe-Nim?" Puh-lease.) But she doesn't want help, IMO. She just wants to ***** & moan. Bet she didn't call the "friend" whose "friend" was the consultant from whom she bought the pan. Nah-- that would be too easy. Instead, she makes lame Class Action Suit threats. Yeah, well, knock yourself out, babe. I can just hear her squawking, "I'll see YOU in COURT!" Whatever.

I'm glad I don't know her. To put it nicely, we most certainly would NOT get along. Her self-importance grosses me out.

Yeah, I was so focused on the pan and other crap I didn't even look at the "name"...yeah...pseudonym...false name...

She's a piece of work alright...yeah, I'm glad she's in LA too...wouldn't get along either!

meh, she's probably reading here - why not let's all drop it?

Look at how much energy this negativity has stirred. Some of business life is determining what is too much investment on your return. Investment with this is taken in time & energy. Return = negativity and feeling bad and worrying.In the words of Dr. Seuss -"You have brains in your head and shoes full of feet;
You can choose not to go down any not-so-good street!"PC surely has a legal dept and can manage without our alarm... better than that, they've got all of us praying for their them! It's sensationalism and we've been sucked in. (I can't believe I'm writing on a thread for a beyond-guarantee item that hasn't been in our catalog in years. Time to take my own advice and let it go. )May God bless her, YouTube, each of us, and focus our energies back to work.-praying for Paige and her family-

kspry said:
meh, she's probably reading here - why not let's all drop it?
At least here she cannot delete our comments! :D

scottcooks said:
Look at how much energy this negativity has stirred. Some of business life is determining what is too much investment on your return. Investment with this is taken in time & energy. Return = negativity and feeling bad and worrying..........
Scott, I think at first we were really PO'd at her, but now I think most of us are amused. I have faith that HO will take care of her afterall, her video is just a tad defamatory (sp?) don't ya think?

Actually, in light of the Paige story being published and the link to here, let's let this die before she gets more unnecessary publicity...she doesn't need us to help her soapbox, it's what she wants.

But yes, I don't feel ticked at her, more so sad of her warped view of life, the lives of others and misuse of products. Many of us here are well educated and investigated a lot before joining Pampered Chef...I don't "drink the Kool Aid". Her previously articles linking to the FTC and other sources are totally unrelated.

I hope she finds peace in her life - better yet I hope she finds God and stops her bashing of the "religious right" and other things.

ChefBeckyD said:
Wow!

A big part of me thinks that she has a great amount of pent-up rage....and that PC isn't the only thing in life that ticks her off.

I don't think I'd like to be her neighbor.

omg......no doubt. lol

<h2>1. What happened in the video "Is This the Angriest Pampered Chef Customer Ever? Check this out: YouTube - Pampered Chef Pans are designed to Burn"?</h2><p>The video shows a customer who is extremely angry and dissatisfied with her Pampered Chef pans, claiming that they are designed to burn and are not of good quality.</p><h2>2. Is this customer a real Pampered Chef customer?</h2><p>It is unclear if the customer in the video is a real Pampered Chef customer or if the video is staged.</p><h2>3. Why is the customer so angry?</h2><p>The customer is angry because she believes that her Pampered Chef pans are of poor quality and are designed to burn, causing frustration and inconvenience in her cooking experience.</p><h2>4. How does Pampered Chef respond to this video?</h2><p>Pampered Chef has not officially responded to this video. However, as a company, we stand behind the quality and design of our products and strive to provide excellent customer service to address any concerns or issues.</p><h2>5. Is this video representative of all Pampered Chef customers?</h2><p>No, this video is not representative of all Pampered Chef customers. We have many satisfied customers who have had positive experiences with our products and services.</p>

1. What happened in the video "Is This the Angriest Pampered Chef Customer Ever? Check this out: YouTube - Pampered Chef Pans are designed to Burn"?

The video shows a customer who is extremely angry and dissatisfied with her Pampered Chef pans, claiming that they are designed to burn and are not of good quality.

2. Is this customer a real Pampered Chef customer?

It is unclear if the customer in the video is a real Pampered Chef customer or if the video is staged.

3. Why is the customer so angry?

The customer is angry because she believes that her Pampered Chef pans are of poor quality and are designed to burn, causing frustration and inconvenience in her cooking experience.

4. How does Pampered Chef respond to this video?

Pampered Chef has not officially responded to this video. However, as a company, we stand behind the quality and design of our products and strive to provide excellent customer service to address any concerns or issues.

5. Is this video representative of all Pampered Chef customers?

No, this video is not representative of all Pampered Chef customers. We have many satisfied customers who have had positive experiences with our products and services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Estelene Nichols
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefPeg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • sburnside