• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can an iPad Run P3 for My Computer Needs?

In summary, P3 is a mobile app that can be downloaded from the App Store and used on iPads running iOS 10.0 or later. It can be used offline, but an internet connection is required for certain features. P3 can be used on multiple iPads as long as the user is logged in with the same account. While the app itself is free to download, there may be additional costs for certain features or content. P3 is compatible with all iPad models, but newer models are recommended for the best experience.
meganmcg
I need to get a new computer but am thinking of just getting an iPad. Can we run P3 with an iPad?

I wasn't sure where they were with the new apps, etc.

Thanks!

No. Once we are on the new web we won't be on P3 anymore and then the iPad will be sufficient but P3 is too large and can't be put on an iPad.

ok thanks!

1. Can I run P3 on my iPad?

Yes, you can run P3 on your iPad by downloading the app from the App Store. P3 is compatible with iPads running iOS 10.0 or later.

2. Do I need an internet connection to use P3 on my iPad?

No, P3 can be used offline on your iPad. However, an internet connection is required for some features such as syncing data with the cloud.

3. Can I use P3 on multiple iPads?

Yes, you can use P3 on multiple iPads as long as you are logged in with the same account. This allows you to access your data and progress from any of your devices.

4. Are there any additional costs for using P3 on my iPad?

The P3 app is free to download on your iPad. However, you may need to purchase a subscription or in-app purchases for certain features or content within the app.

5. Is P3 available on all iPad models?

P3 is compatible with all iPad models running iOS 10.0 or later. However, for the best experience, it is recommended to use P3 on newer models with faster processors and more storage space.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • KimoMakano
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • PampMomof3