• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Get a Website Without a Debit Card? Explore Your Payment Options

:(Someone (sorry cant remember who right now:blushing: )offered a site to vista for free business cards and a bunch of other stuff. And I was so excited to see that I was getting $221 worth of stuff for $8.99 but I didnt have the money yesterday so I waited until tonight. When I went back to order, the prices in my shopping cart were all different...:(Check to see if the website name you are intending to use is being used by anyone. If not go ahead and order vistaprint stuff with that on it. If it is taken, experiment with a couple variations and find one you like. You have an unusual last name so I'm guessing you'll
Denarella
until you get your debit card? It doesnt look like there's any other option to use to pay for it....:(

Call HO. They can give you the # for your debit card while you're waiting for it to arrive.

jenniferp417 said:
Call HO. They can give you the # for your debit card while you're waiting for it to arrive.

Even though I just signed up for it today?

Denarella said:
Even though I just signed up for it today?

Usually within 2 days I think.

tlennhoff said:
Usually within 2 days I think.

Its like everything hinges on getting that darn website address. My stamp, cards, blah blah blah....Im sooo very impatient...I really need to work on that...the whole "addicted to office supplies" thing doesnt help either....lol....:(

It usually takes 5 days

Yuck!:yuck:

Call HO every day until they have it. Maybe it won't take too long. :)

jenniferp417 said:
Call HO every day until they have it. Maybe it won't take too long. :)

A girl after my own heart!:balloon:

:DMy fingers are crossed for you! :)

jenniferp417 said:
:D

My fingers are crossed for you! :)

LOL....thank you. Im just thrilled my boyfriend didnt flip out when the huge starter kit came today! WHOO HOO!!!!!

i ordered all my business cards and stuff before i got my website. i knew there weren't going to be anymore /ginamkiely's out there. i checked first but when i saw there wasn't i ordered everything then got the website.

ginamkiely said:
i ordered all my business cards and stuff before i got my website. i knew there weren't going to be anymore /ginamkiely's out there. i checked first but when i saw there wasn't i ordered everything then got the website.

I did. I actually have cards from there but I dont like them. My recruiter loved them. I got the ones with the money on them saying something like "Make Money While You Party"....blech:yuck:

my business cards have a picture of a kitchen on them. i figured it was appropriate. lol

ginamkiely said:
my business cards have a picture of a kitchen on them. i figured it was appropriate. lol

Very....shoulda woulda coulda....sighhh

don't worry they're so cheap you can get them for $3. just pay shipping. if you want me to fwd you some e-mails i got for free stuff let me know.

ginamkiely said:
don't worry they're so cheap you can get them for $3. just pay shipping. if you want me to fwd you some e-mails i got for free stuff let me know.

Ann's were awesome! Did you see them last week? She paid alittle more because she had stuff on the back but they were very simple and elegant...very very nice...I love the ones on Merrill too. My taste is out of my league! LOL

no i don't think i saw ann's. i'll have to look back for them. i liked the ones at merrill's too but didn't want to spend too much, you can't beat free! lol

ginamkiely said:
no i don't think i saw ann's. i'll have to look back for them. i liked the ones at merrill's too but didn't want to spend too much, you can't beat free! lol

No you cant. I LOVEEEE free!

These are mine: http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/BC1.jpghttp://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/BC2.jpgThey're the premium cards, and I added the recipe on the back (yum! - and a reason for people to keep them LOL). They weren't too bad, though. This link: http://e.vistaprint.com/a/hBG1AUAAZdBOABVkG9uA-UWmcr8/vph8?SHOPPER_ID=0TM4MUMSIPI45QJ4TRWRMZ3J7VX4FR2K should take you to an offer for FREE premium cards.

LOVEEEEE them!

I LOVE THEM TOO!! too bad i have 700 other ones, lol

ginamkiely said:
I LOVE THEM TOO!! too bad i have 700 other ones, lol

LOL!!!!! Goof!:D

Check to see if the website name you are intending to use is being used by anyone. If not go ahead and order vistaprint stuff with that on it. If it is taken, experiment with a couple variations and find one you like. You have an unusual last name so I'm guessing you'll have no problem using it for you website.

chefann said:
These are mine:

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/BC1.jpg

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/BC2.jpg

They're the premium cards, and I added the recipe on the back (yum! - and a reason for people to keep them LOL). They weren't too bad, though.

This link: http://e.vistaprint.com/a/hBG1AUAAZdBOABVkG9uA-UWmcr8/vph8?SHOPPER_ID=0TM4MUMSIPI45QJ4TRWRMZ3J7VX4FR2K should take you to an offer for FREE premium cards.
someone (sorry cant remember who right now:blushing: )offered a site to vista for free business cards and a bunch of other stuff. And I was so excited to see that I was getting $221 worth of stuff for $8.99 but I didnt have the money yesterday so I waited until tonight. When I went back to order, the prices in my shopping cart were all different and no free stuff!:mad: Anyone know what happened between last night and tonight?:confused:

Ann your cards are awesome - those would definitely ones people would want to keep.

Dena, call HO because I think I got mine quicker than 5 days. I think the letter or e-mail or however they inform us goes out within 5 days.

Angela- I put this in the other thread where you asked about it, but sometimes the specials VP offers are limited time. If the end date passed, the price would go up. The good thing is that if you click through another sale link, the price should go back down. Just save the cards in your cart or your portfolio.

chef_kimmo said:
Dena, call HO because I think I got mine quicker than 5 days. I think the letter or e-mail or however they inform us goes out within 5 days.

You've got me addicted. I've been calling every 3-4 hours....."sorry your application has not been processed yet..." :yuck:

1. Can I still be successful with Pampered Chef without a website?

Yes, absolutely! Pampered Chef offers many tools and resources for consultants to reach customers and make sales without a website. These include in-person parties, virtual parties, and social media.

2. Will I miss out on potential customers without a website?

No, you can still reach a wide audience through other means such as hosting parties, participating in vendor events, and utilizing social media. Pampered Chef also has a strong customer base and brand recognition, which can help attract new customers.

3. Can I use my own personal website for Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can use your personal website to promote your Pampered Chef business, but it is important to comply with the company's policies and regulations. It is also recommended to have a separate website specifically for your Pampered Chef business to maintain a professional image.

4. Do I have to pay for a website through Pampered Chef?

No, Pampered Chef does not offer website services for consultants. However, there are many affordable website hosting options available that you can use to create a website for your business.

5. Can I sell products online without a website?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a virtual party option where customers can shop and make purchases online. You can also utilize social media and other online platforms to showcase and sell products without a website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ms_twana
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • julmarsala
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
julmarsala
  • jrb0328