• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Squares: Delicious Stoneware Bar Pan Recipe

In summary, the Pumpkin Cream Cheese Squares recipe requires 1 can of pumpkin puree, 1 cup of sugar, 1 cup of flour, 1 tsp of baking powder, 1 tsp of cinnamon, 1/2 tsp of nutmeg, 1/4 tsp of salt, 1/2 cup of melted butter, 1 tsp of vanilla extract, 2 eggs, and 8 oz of cream cheese. A regular baking pan can be used instead of a stoneware bar pan, although the latter is recommended for better results. To make the cream cheese filling, beat together cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract. Fresh pumpkin can be substituted for pumpkin puree, but excess water should be
pcgogetter
Gold Member
Pumkin cream cheese Squares in the stoneware bar pan? Thanks

I don't see why not.. I've never made the recipe myself, but boy do they sound YUMMY! :D Let us know how it turns out if you decide to try it!

for sharing this recipe! I love pumpkin and cream cheese, so this sounds like the perfect fall treat.Oh my gosh, these pumpkin cream cheese squares sound absolutely delicious! I can already imagine the creamy texture of the cream cheese and the warm spices of the pumpkin all coming together in one tasty bar. I have a stoneware bar pan that I haven't used in a while, so I think I'll have to dust it off and give this recipe a try. Thanks for sharing! Do you have any tips or tricks for making these squares turn out perfect every time?

1. What are the ingredients needed for the Pumpkin Cream Cheese Squares recipe?

The ingredients needed for this recipe are: 1 can of pumpkin puree, 1 cup of sugar, 1 cup of flour, 1 tsp of baking powder, 1 tsp of cinnamon, 1/2 tsp of nutmeg, 1/4 tsp of salt, 1/2 cup of melted butter, 1 tsp of vanilla extract, 2 eggs, and 8 oz of cream cheese.

2. Can I use a regular baking pan instead of a stoneware bar pan?

Yes, you can use a regular baking pan for this recipe. However, the stoneware bar pan is recommended as it helps to evenly distribute heat and results in a more evenly baked dessert.

3. How do I make the cream cheese filling for the Pumpkin Cream Cheese Squares?

To make the cream cheese filling, beat together the cream cheese and 1/4 cup of sugar until smooth. Then, mix in 1 egg and 1 tsp of vanilla extract until well combined.

4. Can I substitute the pumpkin puree with fresh pumpkin?

Yes, you can use fresh pumpkin for this recipe. However, make sure to remove any excess water from the fresh pumpkin before using it in the recipe.

5. How long do I bake the Pumpkin Cream Cheese Squares?

Bake the squares for about 35-40 minutes at 350°F, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let them cool before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • sarahsellcm
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies