• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Mail The Regular Catalogs

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
Like magazines? Address the back and send them in the mail?

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
I sent some like that; I just went in to my friendly PO, and they weighed them for me. I think they had me put on like 3 regular stamps ,and 1 postcard one. Or something like that.
I would just go in your local PO, and have them help you! And take one for the person at the counter;)

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
Cool! I will--thanks!

Trish1953

Silver Member
Nov 11, 2005
When I mail a letter introducing myself and PC, and an order form, sometimes with my PC business flyer (in a 9x12 envelope) or small catalog, it costs me .63. When I mail a little more for brdes-to-be (usually the big catalog), in same 9x13 envelope, it's $1.38, as weighed by the post office.

Trish
Wave 1

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
Anne - it took me a while to figure out the joke...my eyes just changed the letters around for me!

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
So you can send the catalog without an envelope...

Kate: I did the same thing when I first read it. I was like, I don't get it. Then I realized what is was. I got a million of 'em. I might change it up a bit every now and then.

barbchan

Mar 16, 2006
I tried to send a catalog recently but was told by the PO person that it had to be in an envelope! :( So, I had to go back and purchase and envelope! Bummer!
He said there wasn't room to put the postage and the addressee! :mad: Exactly how did you do this? where did you put the postage? Where did you put the addressee?

And I too love the quote! I giggled for five minutes when I first read that one! My oldest son looked at me like I was an idiot. :rolleyes:

Mar 2, 2006
Trish1953 said:
When I mail a letter introducing myself and PC, and an order form, sometimes with my PC business flyer (in a 9x12 envelope) or small catalog, it costs me .63. When I mail a little more for brdes-to-be (usually the big catalog), in same 9x13 envelope, it's $1.38, as weighed by the post office.

Trish
Wave 1

I use the big yellow envelopes too. To me, those will hold ALOT!! (I send my monthly specials, catalog, and whatever else I can find, that way I know that the catalog will arrive without any damage. May be a bit more in postage (but tax deductable) but I feel it is worth it.:)