• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Mail the Regular Catalogs

In summary, Trish sends magazines in the mail, and she found the joke amusing. Anne tried to follow suit, but did not understand the joke.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Like magazines? Address the back and send them in the mail?

I sent some like that; I just went in to my friendly PO, and they weighed them for me. I think they had me put on like 3 regular stamps ,and 1 postcard one. Or something like that.
I would just go in your local PO, and have them help you! And take one for the person at the counter;)

Cool! I will--thanks!

AJPratt said:
Cool! I will--thanks!

No problem! And I must say I laugh every time I read your quote under your name:)

When I mail a letter introducing myself and PC, and an order form, sometimes with my PC business flyer (in a 9x12 envelope) or small catalog, it costs me .63. When I mail a little more for brdes-to-be (usually the big catalog), in same 9x13 envelope, it's $1.38, as weighed by the post office.

Trish
Wave 1

Thanks! I thought it was pretty funny and suited me!

Anne - it took me a while to figure out the joke...my eyes just changed the letters around for me!

So you can send the catalog without an envelope...

Kate: I did the same thing when I first read it. I was like, I don't get it. Then I realized what is was. I got a million of 'em. I might change it up a bit every now and then.

I tried to send a catalog recently but was told by the PO person that it had to be in an envelope! :( So, I had to go back and purchase and envelope! Bummer!
He said there wasn't room to put the postage and the addressee! :mad: Exactly how did you do this? where did you put the postage? Where did you put the addressee?

And I too love the quote! I giggled for five minutes when I first read that one! My oldest son looked at me like I was an idiot. :rolleyes:

Trish1953 said:
When I mail a letter introducing myself and PC, and an order form, sometimes with my PC business flyer (in a 9x12 envelope) or small catalog, it costs me .63. When I mail a little more for brdes-to-be (usually the big catalog), in same 9x13 envelope, it's $1.38, as weighed by the post office.

Trish
Wave 1

I use the big yellow envelopes too. To me, those will hold ALOT!! (I send my monthly specials, catalog, and whatever else I can find, that way I know that the catalog will arrive without any damage. May be a bit more in postage (but tax deductable) but I feel it is worth it.:)

1. Can I mail the regular catalogs to my friends and family?

Yes, you can mail the regular catalogs to your friends and family. However, please note that the catalogs are not intended for mass mailing and are only meant for personal use.

2. Do I need to pay for shipping when mailing the regular catalogs?

No, there is no additional charge for shipping when mailing the regular catalogs. The cost of shipping is already included in the price of the catalogs.

3. How many regular catalogs can I request at once to be mailed?

You can request up to 10 regular catalogs to be mailed at once. If you need more than 10, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I request for the regular catalogs to be mailed internationally?

Unfortunately, we only offer mailing services for regular catalogs within the United States and Canada. For international orders, please visit our website to view our digital catalogs.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can request for the regular catalogs to be mailed?

There is no limit to how many times you can request for the regular catalogs to be mailed. However, please keep in mind that the catalogs are only valid for the current season and may not be available for future requests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Monty060609
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Monty060609
  • mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Janes Addiction
  • susanr613