• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Bunco in a Rush: Can I Make it Work?

What is the difference between a Bunco and a Brunch?A Brunch is a gathering people have to attend. A Bunco is a game people can play at home.
lde1403
Okay folks, I have a question. I am doing a PC Bunco on Monday night. The party starts at 6:00 and I have to be gone by 7:30-7:45. How am I going to do this?!?!?!

I thought about this:
As soon as people get there they can go ahead and start eating, as the food I am preparing before hand. Then, at 6:00 I will do about a 15-20 min talk about the food and specials and all that. They can play for about 30-45 min, then that gives 30 min to do orders. I won't have alot of cleanup as I am not having everything out, just the products I use in the recipes.

By the way, have any of you fixed the Ham and Cheddar Crossaint Bake?

Thank you SO much!

yesI just did the ham cheddar bake it was a hit for everyone at the brunch show I did last weekend! They recommended I do it at my next brunch show!

Good luck at your bunko show! I was scheduled to have one last night but fell really sick and had to reschedule for next months bunko gathering. I planned on pre making recipes too then do a 20 min potato demo and talk about stoneware and cookware. I wasn't sure when they were going to actually order before thier game or after? I was hoping before because the game for them lasts 2.5 hours! So please post how your show went and let us know the outcome! :p

I was speaking to a lady today about the bunco thing. She said that I didn't even really have to be there for the whole thing. The way she described it upon the amount of money gathered it is divided into 3 winnings. 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Then say the first prize is $50, then they get 50 off their PC order, and so on. I guess if you wanted to you could call them for their order after the show. You will have most of the money in hand when you walk out of the show. They could just get the host the remainder in a timely fashion.

What's a Bunco show?

Kris

Bunco is a game you play with dice. Here is a site that will explain it a bit better than I can, haha! It really is a GREAT way to have a show. I have always had at least a $500 show. You should try it sometime!

http://www.worldbunco.com/rules.html

Where and how does PC fit in to BUNCO?Ok I went to the site to check out the rules. I see that prizes are given. Can someone explain. How PC is worked in. Are our products used as prizes? Does the winner become the host not sure how PC fits in Thanks

From my understanding you divide the total taken in into 3 prizes. Most people do it in cash value. For example say first prize is $50. The bunko winner gets $50 off her PC order. She orders whatever she wants and you subtract $50, she then owes you the rest. Same for second and third places.

So everyone orders before the game starts? And what if the person who gets the $50 off doesn't even spends $50. Is there an actual explanation of a PC/BUNCO night written somewhere? How do you promote it to people who don't play BUNCO? What can they read to understand it?

I actually divide my prizes something like this. Most Bunco's that I have done - there are at least 10 paying players, meaning sometimes the host and I play (we don't pay). Also, all my Bunco's the guests pay $10. So, in this case, there is $100 available to split up. So, back to the splitting of the money:

1st place - $35
2nd place - $25
3rd place - $20
Most Bunco's - $10
Boobie - $10

1. Can I use any type of dice for the Pampered Chef Bunco in a Rush game?

Yes, you can use any type of dice for this game. The game comes with a set of oversized dice, but regular-sized dice will work just as well.

2. How many players can participate in the Pampered Chef Bunco in a Rush game?

The game is designed for 12 players, but you can have as few as 4 or as many as 16 players. If you have more than 16 players, you can split into multiple groups and have several games going at once.

3. Is the Pampered Chef Bunco in a Rush game suitable for all ages?

Yes, this game is suitable for all ages. It's a great game to play with family and friends of all ages, from kids to seniors.

4. Can I customize the recipes included with the Pampered Chef Bunco in a Rush game?

Yes, you can customize the recipes to fit your dietary preferences or restrictions. The game comes with recipe cards, but you can easily substitute ingredients or use your own recipes for the game.

5. Can I purchase the Pampered Chef Bunco in a Rush game without hosting a party?

Yes, you can purchase the game directly from a Pampered Chef consultant without hosting a party. However, hosting a party is a great way to earn free or discounted products and have a fun night with friends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lde1403
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Jennie50