• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Do a Bridal Registry on Pampered Chef Website?

In summary, a Bridal Registry can be set up on the main PC website. Wedding guests can make purchases directly from the registry. However, compiling the orders and submitting as a show is not possible. Instead, the bride can direct people to their personal website where they can view their wish list and enter their name as the host.
SusieChef
I've been contimplating getting my own website, but I am curious as to what features they offer, and what actually works for us as consultants. Does anybody know whether or not there's a way to set up a Bridal registry on a PC website? With an actual gift list or can you just set up shows?

Please let me know, I'm doubting the cost if I can't use it for the functions I need.

Thanks in Advance!
Susie :confused:

A Bridal Registry can be set up by consultants through the main PC website. Then wedding guests log on to there to make purchases directly. The only downside to this is orders can't be compiled together and submitted as a show so the bride gets the host benefits. What I've done on MY website besides listing the show on there is listed her wish list as one of my "News" items. THen I go in and update that and remove things that have been purchased. In that case, I have the bride direct people to MY personal website, not the main PC one because they can view her wish list, then enter her name as the host and it can all be compiled as a show even if she doesn't have a full Pampered Bride Show. I hope this make sense! :)

pamperedbecky said:
What I've done on MY website besides listing the show on there is listed her wish list as one of my "News" items. THen I go in and update that and remove things that have been purchased. In that case, I have the bride direct people to MY personal website, not the main PC one because they can view her wish list, then enter her name as the host and it can all be compiled as a show even if she doesn't have a full Pampered Bride Show. I hope this make sense! :)
Ditto Becky! I do the same. You can go to my site if you'd like Susie and see what we're talking about. I have a show on there now. I also made "gift registry cards" that brides can give in other invites and such. I'll see if I can find when I get home and edit this post to include them.

1. Can I create a bridal registry on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can create a bridal registry on the Pampered Chef website. Our website offers a convenient and easy way for couples to create a registry for their upcoming wedding.

2. Do I need to have a Pampered Chef account to create a bridal registry?

Yes, you will need to create a Pampered Chef account in order to create a bridal registry on our website. This will allow you to manage and update your registry as needed.

3. How do I add items to my bridal registry?

To add items to your bridal registry, simply browse our website and click on the "Add to Registry" button next to the desired product. You can also add items directly from your Pampered Chef account by clicking on the "Add to Registry" button on the product page.

4. Can I make changes to my bridal registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your bridal registry at any time. Simply log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to your registry page. From there, you can add or remove items as well as update quantities.

5. How do guests purchase items from my bridal registry?

Guests can purchase items from your bridal registry by clicking on the "Buy Now" button next to the desired product on your registry page. This will take them to the product page where they can complete the purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • mechelle