• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Combine Product and Supply Orders?

In summary, you can combine product and supply orders if the supplier offers both products and supplies. There may be a limit on the number of items you can combine, depending on the supplier's policies. Combining orders may also affect the shipping cost, as it will depend on the weight and size of the items. It is not recommended to combine orders from different suppliers, as it may result in longer processing and shipping times. To request to combine orders, you can contact the supplier directly or follow their specific guidelines on their website.
yumyummum
I am trying to place and order and it appears you have to do 2 separate orders. Just checking to make sure I am not missing something before I order!

Correct...they are separate order types.

esavvymom said:
Correct...they are separate order types.

Thank you!

1. Can I combine product and supply orders?

Yes, you can combine product and supply orders if the supplier offers both products and supplies. Some suppliers may have separate ordering processes for products and supplies, so it is best to check with the supplier or read their ordering guidelines before placing an order.

2. Is there a limit on the number of items I can combine in one order?

The limit on the number of items you can combine in one order may vary depending on the supplier's policies. Some suppliers may have a maximum quantity or weight limit for combined orders, while others may not have any restrictions. It is recommended to check with the supplier beforehand to avoid any issues with your order.

3. Will combining orders affect the shipping cost?

Combining orders may affect the shipping cost, as it will depend on the total weight and size of the combined items. Some suppliers may offer free or discounted shipping for combined orders, while others may charge a flat rate or base the shipping cost on the destination and weight of the package. It is best to inquire with the supplier about their shipping policies for combined orders.

4. Can I combine orders from different suppliers?

It is not recommended to combine orders from different suppliers, as it may result in longer processing and shipping times, and potentially higher shipping costs. Each supplier may have their own fulfillment process and shipping methods, so it is best to place separate orders with each supplier for a smoother and more efficient process.

5. How do I request to combine my orders?

To request to combine your orders, you can either contact the supplier directly or check if they have a specific process for combining orders on their website. Some suppliers may have an option to add items to an existing order, while others may require you to cancel one order and place a new combined one. It is important to follow the supplier's guidelines to ensure your orders are properly combined.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • ChefJen2012