• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can you change directors?

mom4angela

Jul 30, 2009
I have a situation that I prefer not to discuss here that has happened to me, and I'd like to change directors. Is that possible? If so, where do I turn, especially if HER upline is her best friend? I've sent a note via email to her upline to see if I could talk to her on the phone, but no response.

Let me know if you have an idea.. thx

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
I am so sorry you are in this situation, whatever the reason. You would have to double check with HO, as things may have changed, but I do not believe you can change directors. I think you'd have to go inactive (maybe a year?, not sure) and then re-sign with someone else.

If it were me, and I had a problem with my director that I felt couldn't be fixed, I would contact another director and ask him or her permission to attent his/her meetings. Chances are, there is a director on this site who may be able wto work with you. Or find out about hospitality in your area.

Good luck!! You can always PM me. I would be happy to offer whatever help I can.

Jennie4PC

Legacy Member
May 24, 2005
no you cannot change your director as Ann mentioned and in order to change directors you have to be inactive for 6 months. (It used to be a yr). I would see if there is a director on here close to you that would allow you to go to thier team meetings

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
I've been told in rare instances HO will allow you to bypass the person directly above you, but that they will place you with the person above them. I don't think that they will let you just switch to a whole other team all together.

You would have to go inactive, loose any recruits under you and your career sales ... then sign again in 6 months under a new person and start all over.

pjpamchef

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2005
You can't change Directors, but you can ignore them. Not on this thread, but here would be a good place to find a buddy. I would start a thread, looking for hospitality in your area. The bottom line is you are running your own business. Imagine if you had just opened up your own kitchen store, if you needed help, you would start looking for a mentor. That's what I did 10 years ago! I started going to meetings with another Director in our area, just told my Director hers were not at a time that worked for me. Don't get bogged down with the Drama, just take care of yourself. The good news is. this business is built for you to be ok on your own. There are online courses and tele-talk courses and one of the most valuable assests I found was this website!!

janezapchef

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 25, 2006
You can't change Directors, but you can ignore them. Not on this thread, but here would be a good place to find a buddy. I would start a thread, looking for hospitality in your area. The bottom line is you are running your own business. Imagine if you had just opened up your own kitchen store, if you needed help, you would start looking for a mentor. That's what I did 10 years ago! I started going to meetings with another Director in our area, just told my Director hers were not at a time that worked for me. Don't get bogged down with the Drama, just take care of yourself. The good news is. this business is built for you to be ok on your own. There are online courses and tele-talk courses and one of the most valuable assests I found was this website!!

This is excellent advice! I am in a hospitality situation myself (my director lives in Louisville, KY, and I live in Cleveland, OH), so, when I started I had to really search before I found a situation that worked for me. It's not quite the same situation as here because my personal director is fabulous, she just lives many hours away from me. However, it is critical to find a good director to give you support. It isn't critical that you are in their cluster, only for payment (your director's) purposes does it matter. I am very blessed to have found and been welcomed into my hospitality cluster, and I'm sure you can be as lucky. Use this website to help, like pjpamchef said. Good luck!

mom4angela

Jul 30, 2009
Thank you so much. You are right, I do NOT need the DRAMA, and I KNOW there is a hospitality cluster around me that I could try out! Thank you for all the advice!

Last edited:

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefashleigh
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies