• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changing Directors: How to Handle a Delicate Situation

In summary, an expert summarizer of content would say that the person has a situation that they prefer not to discuss, and they want to change directors. However, they cannot change directors and would have to go inactive for six months and then sign again with a new person. They can find a good director by using this website to help and by looking for hospitality in their area.
mom4angela
I have a situation that I prefer not to discuss here that has happened to me, and I'd like to change directors. Is that possible? If so, where do I turn, especially if HER upline is her best friend? I've sent a note via email to her upline to see if I could talk to her on the phone, but no response.

Let me know if you have an idea.. thx

I am so sorry you are in this situation, whatever the reason. You would have to double check with HO, as things may have changed, but I do not believe you can change directors. I think you'd have to go inactive (maybe a year?, not sure) and then re-sign with someone else.

If it were me, and I had a problem with my director that I felt couldn't be fixed, I would contact another director and ask him or her permission to attent his/her meetings. Chances are, there is a director on this site who may be able wto work with you. Or find out about hospitality in your area.

Good luck!! You can always PM me. I would be happy to offer whatever help I can.

no you cannot change your director as Ann mentioned and in order to change directors you have to be inactive for 6 months. (It used to be a yr). I would see if there is a director on here close to you that would allow you to go to thier team meetings

I've been told in rare instances HO will allow you to bypass the person directly above you, but that they will place you with the person above them. I don't think that they will let you just switch to a whole other team all together.You would have to go inactive, loose any recruits under you and your career sales ... then sign again in 6 months under a new person and start all over.

You can't change Directors, but you can ignore them. Not on this thread, but here would be a good place to find a buddy. I would start a thread, looking for hospitality in your area. The bottom line is you are running your own business. Imagine if you had just opened up your own kitchen store, if you needed help, you would start looking for a mentor. That's what I did 10 years ago! I started going to meetings with another Director in our area, just told my Director hers were not at a time that worked for me. Don't get bogged down with the Drama, just take care of yourself. The good news is. this business is built for you to be ok on your own. There are online courses and tele-talk courses and one of the most valuable assests I found was this website!!

pjpamchef said:
You can't change Directors, but you can ignore them. Not on this thread, but here would be a good place to find a buddy. I would start a thread, looking for hospitality in your area. The bottom line is you are running your own business. Imagine if you had just opened up your own kitchen store, if you needed help, you would start looking for a mentor. That's what I did 10 years ago! I started going to meetings with another Director in our area, just told my Director hers were not at a time that worked for me. Don't get bogged down with the Drama, just take care of yourself. The good news is. this business is built for you to be ok on your own. There are online courses and tele-talk courses and one of the most valuable assests I found was this website!!

This is excellent advice! I am in a hospitality situation myself (my director lives in Louisville, KY, and I live in Cleveland, OH), so, when I started I had to really search before I found a situation that worked for me. It's not quite the same situation as here because my personal director is fabulous, she just lives many hours away from me. However, it is critical to find a good director to give you support. It isn't critical that you are in their cluster, only for payment (your director's) purposes does it matter. I am very blessed to have found and been welcomed into my hospitality cluster, and I'm sure you can be as lucky. Use this website to help, like pjpamchef said. Good luck!

Thank you so much. You are right, I do NOT need the DRAMA, and I KNOW there is a hospitality cluster around me that I could try out! Thank you for all the advice!

Last edited:

1. Can I change directors for my upcoming Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can change directors for your party. Please contact your current director to let them know you need to make a change. They will then connect you with another director who can assist you with your party.

2. How do I change directors for my Pampered Chef team?

If you are looking to change directors for your team, you will need to reach out to Pampered Chef's Consultant Care team. They will be able to assist you with the process and connect you with a new director.

3. Is there a fee for changing directors?

No, there is no fee for changing directors for your party or team. This is a free service provided by Pampered Chef to ensure you have the best experience possible.

4. Can I change directors after I have already started my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, you can change directors at any time during your Pampered Chef journey. Simply reach out to Consultant Care and they will assist you with making the change.

5. Will changing directors affect my business or party in any way?

No, changing directors will not affect your business or party. Your new director will provide you with the same level of support and resources as your previous director, ensuring a seamless transition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC Mom 55
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefashleigh
  • KimoMakano
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kspry