• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Blog About Cooking Without Mentioning Pampered Chef

In summary, the conversation is discussing the idea of using a blog to connect with customers and potentially promote products for PC. There is a debate about whether or not it is legal to mention PC or use PC recipes on a personal blog without explicit permission from HO. Some suggest only mentioning the products and not the company, while others mention the need to get permission before republishing PC recipes.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
and still give the link to your customers? I think it would go a long way to build rapport and trust with your customers if they read daily adventures in cooking, or something like that.... you know, like tips and recipes you're trying out and stuff... and you wouldn't have to mention being a consultant at all, but you can say the kinds of tools you're using... is that legal?

I'm not trying to start anything -- I really am just thinking of it from a marketing standpoint. I think as consumers, we'd feel more connected with someone by reading their blog.... it would only help to sell more products for PC, wouldn't it?

I don't know but it would ne nice to know. But then it may be hard to control that PC is not mentioned. I have never blogged and have been thinking more about it lately, so, I do not know how it works as far as responses and things.

That's a good question Joy and I do like your thinking. Makes sense, but it could be a fine line! I'm sure someone here has some wise words! :)

I think it would be hard to not say anything about PC if you are doing it.

I mention PC (sorta) on my blog, but that's not the primary purpose for it. And I'm really bad at keeping it updated, too. :rolleyes:

I have seen where people put a featured recipe on their blog and type out the recipe the way it states to do it.

I would think without mentioning PC it would be ok? Just the products themselves mentioned, like use the food chopper to chop the onions type of thing or do we have to publish it's a "PC recipe"???? I guess checking with HO would be the best answer!

If you're republishing a PC recipe, you're supposed to get permission from HO. It's implied for PWS, but we're not supposed to post them elsewhere, including here. Sites like Joyce's Fine Cooking should not post PC recipes, either, since that is a violation of the copyright.

1. Can I still share recipes on my blog without mentioning Pampered Chef products?

Yes, of course! You are free to share any recipes you like on your blog without mentioning Pampered Chef. There are many other cooking tools and ingredients that can be used to create delicious dishes.

2. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef into my cooking blog without being too promotional?

One way to incorporate Pampered Chef into your blog is by showcasing how their products can make the cooking process easier and more efficient. You can also mention specific tools or ingredients from Pampered Chef that you personally use and love.

3. Are there any restrictions on how I can use Pampered Chef products in my cooking blog?

As long as you are not promoting Pampered Chef as the only option for cooking, there are no restrictions on how you can use their products in your blog. Just be sure to disclose any partnerships or sponsorships in your posts.

4. Can I write reviews about Pampered Chef products on my cooking blog?

Yes, you can write reviews about Pampered Chef products on your blog, as long as they are honest and unbiased. It's important to disclose any partnerships or sponsorships, and to provide your readers with your genuine thoughts and experiences with the products.

5. Is it possible to monetize my cooking blog with Pampered Chef products without being too promotional?

Yes, it is possible to monetize your blog with Pampered Chef products without being too promotional. You can use their affiliate program, where you earn a commission for any sales made through your unique links, or you can partner with them for sponsored posts or collaborations. Just be sure to disclose any partnerships or sponsorships in your posts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • StrengtheningCore
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy