1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Rant Can you believe it?!?!

1. itsjustCarla

itsjustCarla Advanced Member

May 2, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

3. StacieB

StacieB Veteran Member Gold Member

That same person has tons of PC stuff on there.

May 2, 2009
  4. itsjustCarla

It sold for $71 plus $5 shipping. Dang.....I'd love to have one, but not for that much. wow.

May 4, 2009
  5. janezapchef

janezapchef Veteran Member Gold Member

There are actually quite a few aprons on there now. Just fyi for those of you wanting one. You're crazy if you spend $75 on one though. Sorry, just my opinion!

May 4, 2009
  6. itsjustCarla

omg.......absolutely

May 5, 2009
  7. ChefEsther

ChefEsther Member Gold Member

Well, I LOVE aprons, I use at least one everyday, plus two at work, so I have collected quite a few over the years. And I admit to paying dearly for some really nice ones in a store or online and although I love this design, I can't bring myself to purchase it on ebay just out of principle. I think if I weren't a consultant I wouldn't mind paying for it, but since I had the chance to earn it & didn't take it, then I don't really "deserve" this one...

May 5, 2009
  8. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Ok...so this isn't an Apron- but I didn't want to start another E-bay ranting thread. :D I just saw this....someone trying to sell a "Pampered Chef TOTE Bag" and for $6.99. It's one of our REuSABLE GROCERY BAGS!! That would really tick me off if I bought it and saw what it really was. It's deceptive the way they did the photo and description. But if I got that after paying $7 and then realized it was just a grocery bag that I could get at any grocery store or walmart for $1, I'd be mad. There is a huge difference in these bags and a TOTE bag . I see a couple online - $5 or more.

May 5, 2009
  9. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Yep, I've turned in many people who are listing that "tote" bag. I think PC needs to start cracking down on the consultants these customers are buying from. How could you not know you were supplying one of these dealers?

Have something to add?