• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Still Order September Specials?

In summary, the September specials for Pampered Chef are discounts on popular products, limited edition items, and exclusive bundles. They are only available during the month of September and may have restrictions such as limited quantities per customer and specific requirements. They can be ordered online or through a consultant's website and delivery times may vary depending on location and availability.
Jlynn771
I think I already know this but wanted to be sure - I have a catalog show that started in September and I'm closing it this weekend. Now even though it's October it still goes by the original show date right? I just want to be sure I can still have the stoneware orders get 20% off.

Yes, you are correct. As far as the specials it goes by the month that you have entered as it taking place. As far as sales totals it will go by the month you submit it.

Yes, the catalog show will still go by the original show date, even though it is now October. The 20% off promotion for stoneware orders should still apply as long as the orders are placed before the show closes this weekend. It's always a good idea to double check with your consultant or company to make sure, but typically promotions and discounts are based on the original show date. I hope your show is a success!

What are the September specials for Pampered Chef?

The September specials for Pampered Chef vary each year, but typically include discounts on popular products, limited edition items, and exclusive bundles.

Can we still order September specials after the month is over?

No, September specials are only available during the month of September. However, some items may still be available for purchase at regular price.

Are there any restrictions on ordering September specials?

Yes, September specials are only available while supplies last and may have limited quantities per customer. Some specials may also have specific requirements, such as a minimum purchase amount or a certain number of items to be eligible for the discount.

Can I order September specials online or do I have to attend a party?

You can order September specials online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website. You do not have to attend a party to take advantage of the specials.

How long will it take to receive my September specials order?

Delivery times may vary depending on your location and the availability of the items you ordered. You can check the estimated delivery date at checkout when placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HeatherStephani
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefCherry
  • JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • CarrieAnne22