• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Share Product Videos on Facebook?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can share various types of product videos available on the Pampered Chef website and YouTube channel, such as recipe videos, product demonstrations, and customer testimonials. These videos can be shared on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to reach a wider audience and showcase the products to potential customers. You do not need to get permission before sharing the videos, and it is not allowed to edit or modify them in any way. While there is no limit to how often you can share the videos, it is recommended to space them out and mix in other types of content to avoid overwhelming your audience.
ChefZee
Is there a way to share product videos from the site? The official Pampered Chef YouTube doesn't have many product videos and I'd like to share specifically the one about the Rock Croc onto a FB event.

Thanks!

That's a good question. Wish I had a good answer.

I sent you a PM. I am not 100% sure, but let me know what you think :)

It's nearly impossible to rip videos from pamperedchef.com anyway.

nothing is impossible! Ive seen PC videos from the site on consultants Facebooks!

rockstarchef23 said:
nothing is impossible! Ive seen PC videos from the site on consultants Facebooks!
I know, that's why I said "nearly." I've ripped them myself, but it's difficult to explain how.

Are there actual training videos for the Fall 2014 products?

If you put Product Training in the search bar and then click the Videos tab you'll find the training videos.

1. What types of product videos can we share?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can share any product videos that are available on the Pampered Chef website or YouTube channel. These include recipe videos, product demonstrations, and customer testimonial videos.

2. Can we share the videos on social media?

Yes, you can share the product videos on your social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. This is a great way to reach a larger audience and showcase the products to potential customers.

3. Do we need to get permission before sharing the videos?

No, you do not need to get permission before sharing the product videos. Pampered Chef encourages consultants to use the videos as a tool to promote and sell products.

4. Can we edit the videos before sharing them?

No, it is not permitted to edit or modify the product videos in any way. This includes adding your own branding or altering the content. The videos should be shared in their original form to maintain the integrity of the products and brand.

5. How often can we share product videos?

There is no limit to how often you can share product videos. However, it is important to not overwhelm your audience with too many videos at once. It is recommended to space out the sharing of videos and to also mix in other types of content to keep your audience engaged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Daron
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • PamperedK