• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Recruit Out of This Country?

They are able to do shows from there.Military...Yes, your friend can do shows from an overseas military base. However, she will need to contact the Human Resources Office in her country to get registered and pay the registration fee. There may also be a finder's fee associated with this process.
TinasKitchen
Just a thought? I have my friend in England who sounded like she would be interested in doing this sort of thing. I wondered if I could recruit her and get the benefits.. but how would I train her? thats another question.

Sure!You can definitely recruit your friend! You could still train her via phone or e-mail (cheaper) and she could even find a hospitality director in her area so that she can still attend meetings, but also receive training from you.

depends. Is your friend in American just living in England? Or is this person British? You can only recruit people from your own country or if they are military living overseas. If they are British, Canadian, etc, then they have to sign up with something in that country, because there are different rules. You can always call HO to get clarification.

No, you cannot recruit her. You may only recruit people who live in the same country as you do.
I know for us Canadians if you contact HO about a potential recruit in another country, they give you some sort of "finder's fee" but I am not too sure what it is.

US consultants can recruit someone in Canada, England or Germany but if you do you must notify HO and they will find a director for that person and pay you a fee. Like Marge said, a finder's fee. I don't know exactly how much but I think it's like $100 or so.

ChefLoriG said:
depends. Is your friend in American just living in England? Or is this person British? You can only recruit people from your own country or if they are military living overseas. If they are British, Canadian, etc, then they have to sign up with something in that country, because there are different rules. You can always call HO to get clarification.

My good friend just signed, she is in an overseas military base. We are training by instant messenger and "conference calls" with my director. :)

Military...is different than someone actually living in another country. I have done many shows out of the country for military friends and family. And I have a cluster member whose parents live in China with an APO address.

1. Can we legally recruit employees from other countries?

Yes, it is legal to recruit employees from other countries, as long as the recruitment process follows the laws and regulations of both the home country and the country from which the employees are being recruited.

2. What are the benefits of recruiting employees from other countries?

Recruiting employees from other countries can bring diversity to the workforce, providing different perspectives and ideas. It can also help fill skills gaps and bring in specialized talent that may not be available locally.

3. Are there any challenges or obstacles in recruiting employees from other countries?

Yes, there can be challenges such as language barriers, cultural differences, and visa and work permit requirements. It is important to thoroughly research and understand these potential obstacles before beginning the recruitment process.

4. How can we ensure a smooth and successful recruitment process for employees from other countries?

To ensure a smooth and successful recruitment process, it is important to have a clear understanding of the laws and regulations of both the home country and the country from which the employees are being recruited. It is also important to provide support and resources for the employees to help them acclimate to the new country and workplace.

5. Is it necessary to have a global recruitment strategy in place to recruit employees from other countries?

Having a global recruitment strategy in place can be beneficial when recruiting employees from other countries, as it can help streamline the process and ensure compliance with laws and regulations. However, it may not always be necessary, as long as the necessary research and preparations are made before beginning the recruitment process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • Bren706