• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Put Lids in the Dishwasher?

In summary, all Pampered Chef lids are dishwasher safe and designed to withstand high temperatures without warping or cracking. The rubber gasket does not need to be removed before washing and can also withstand dishwasher cycles. It is recommended to place the lids on the top rack of the dishwasher to prevent damage from heat and water pressure. While all lids are safe to put in the dishwasher, some may have non-stick coatings that could be damaged over time. It is important to refer to the care instructions for specific lids. The lids can also be washed with other dishes in the dishwasher, but should be loaded carefully to avoid damage during the cycle.
susanr613
Gold Member
Hi -

My exec and stainless lids are looking mightly grungy, even though I do wash them. Are they dishwasher safe?

TIA -
Susan

yes--I put mine in there all the time.

thank you deb!

1. Can I put Pampered Chef lids in the dishwasher?

Yes, all Pampered Chef lids are dishwasher safe. They are designed to withstand high temperatures and will not warp or crack in the dishwasher.

2. Do I need to remove the rubber gasket before putting the lid in the dishwasher?

No, the rubber gasket is also dishwasher safe. It is designed to stay in place during dishwasher cycles and will not be damaged.

3. Can I wash my Pampered Chef lids on the top rack of the dishwasher?

Yes, you can place your lids on the top rack of the dishwasher. This is the recommended placement to ensure they are not damaged by the heat or water pressure.

4. Are there any lids that are not dishwasher safe?

No, all Pampered Chef lids are safe to put in the dishwasher. However, some lids may have non-stick coatings that may be damaged over time in the dishwasher. Please refer to the care instructions for specific lids.

5. Can I put my Pampered Chef lids in the dishwasher with other dishes?

Yes, you can wash your Pampered Chef lids with other dishes in the dishwasher. Just make sure to load them in a way that they will not move around or get damaged during the cycle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tad
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • jpanzenhagen
  • Products and Tips
Replies