• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Order Replacement Parts on P3?

In summary, you can order replacement parts for most Pampered Chef products through their website. If you don't know the name of the product, you can search by category or contact customer service for help. Not all replacement parts are available for purchase, and if a part is not available, customer service can assist in finding a solution. Each replacement part is specifically designed to fit a certain product, but it's best to double check with customer service before making a purchase. Replacement parts can also be ordered for products not purchased from Pampered Chef, but there is no guarantee that the part will fit without contacting customer service for assistance.
redsoxgirl
Just curious if I have to mail the form in or if I can do it on P3?

You can do it. Go in under non-commissionable orders just like you would for a supply or sample order and choose replacement part order.

great - thanks!
saves time in mailing the form in and waiting for someone to look at it :)

your welcome

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out. You can actually submit your form online through P3. Simply log into your account, go to the "Forms" section, and follow the instructions to submit your form electronically. It's quick and easy! Let me know if you have any further questions. Happy cooking!

1. Can I order replacement parts for my Pampered Chef product?

Yes, you can order replacement parts for most Pampered Chef products through our Parts & Accessories page on our website. Simply search for the product you need a replacement part for and add it to your cart.

2. What if I don't know the name of the product I need a replacement part for?

If you don't know the name of the product, you can search by category or by browsing through our list of products. If you still can't find the product, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Are all replacement parts available for purchase?

Unfortunately, not all replacement parts are available for purchase. Some products may have discontinued parts or parts that are not sold separately. If a replacement part is not available, our customer service team can assist you with finding a suitable solution.

4. How do I know if the replacement part will fit my product?

Each replacement part is specifically designed to fit a certain product, so it should fit your product as long as you select the correct part. If you're unsure, you can always double check with our customer service team before making a purchase.

5. Can I order replacement parts for products that I didn't purchase from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can order replacement parts for products that you didn't purchase from Pampered Chef. However, we cannot guarantee that the part will fit your product. It's always best to contact our customer service team for assistance in finding the correct replacement part.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
cochef