• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Stock: How to Clear Out Your Inventory

In summary, the conversation was about selling items on hand, specifically kitchen and cooking supplies, to make room and money for Christmas. The seller is offering a discount for purchasing everything together and is open to different forms of payment. The conversation also includes congratulations and support for the seller who is a mother of twins and has been nursing them for seven months.
pcgogetter
Gold Member
Can we not sell stock we have on hand here? I have a ton of stuff I want to clean out of here. Thanks

I guess you can you just can not give them a receipt with a gurantee.

What do you have to sell?Do you have a list you can post or email

YEsAll-purpose Spreader (2) $3
Bamboo Spoon Set $4.50
Bamboo Tongs (2) $1.50
Butternut Bar Board
& Knife/Set $8
Cherry/Olive Pitter $ 12
Chillzanne Mini-Bowl(7) $9.75
Cinnamon Plus Spice Blend $5
Citrus Peeler (7) 0.50
Cook’s Corer (4) $3.50
Fall/Winter Season’s Best Cookbook (9) $1.50
Good Company Tea $6
Italian Seasoning Mix $4.50
Kitchen Spritzer $9
Kitchen Towel Set $11
Kitchen Towel Set $15 each
(2)-Cranberry/Sage Jaq
(1)-Citrus Stripes
Large Round Stone $21
Mini-Serving Spatula (4) $3.25
My Safe Cutter $2.25
Nylon Ladle $5
Nylon Slotted Server $4.50
Nylon Tool Set (2) $9
Pizza Cutter $7
Quikut Paring Knife (5) $1
Rectangular Baker $26
Slice ‘N Serve $6
Small Bamboo Set (2) $3
Small Mix ‘N Scraper (3) $10
Soups, Stews & Chilis Recipe Card Collection (3) $4.50
Stainless Mini-Whisk $9
Super Swat (5) $3.75
Twixit Clip Combo Pack (4)-White
Utility Knife $17.25
Vegetable Peeler (3) $3
Woven Round Tray $33

I have listed everything, I believe, at 20% off retail.

I am trying to clean house and make room for Christmas and to be able to buy Christmas for my children. I had twins in April and nursing them has really put me doing PC very little. Therefore, not having extra money puts a damper on my babies Christmas. So hopefully someone will make my family’s Christmas much brighter than it appears to be a this point.

I will sell everything listed for $450 to 1 person, saving you $25.50 from the asking price of $475.50. I will use the cheapest shipping price available. I have NO idea yet what shipping is but will find out shortly the weight and let everyone know that is interested. Also I will include a ton of supplies I have to clean out for FREE, there is too much to mention.

If things are sold separate then shipping prices will need to be figured upon request.
Any questions please email me. I will accept paypal but I will charge any fees I am charged. I will also accept money orders, cashier’s check & personal checks.

Thank you,
Michelle

Michelle,

I do not need any of the things you are selling, but I just wanted to say WOW and CONGRATS on nursing your twins! That is such a fabulous accomplishment. You are giving them the best start in life.

(((HUGS))) momma!

Thank you Debbie...I have fought it to stick with it but we got thru the toughest time and now doing great! It is so hard to believe they are 7 months old. I am so glad I stuck it out too. Again thanks I hang my head proud! Michelle

Congrats on your twins!Hi Michelle. I too want to add a huge congratulations on nursing twins. My daughter was such a joy to nurse but with 2 it is definitely more of a challenge.

Keep up the good work in PC and nursing!

Amanda ;)

Michelle - I too just wanted to say Way to Go on nursing both of your twins and for 7 months! Wow! I myself just had twins 9/10/05 and nursing them both is a challenge and is an all day thing. I am actually pumping and bottle feeding them breastmilk and formula and occasionally nursing them. I just needed time to get other things done too so we are feeding every 4 hours.

Mom of twins!Congratulations! Isn't it wonderful to have twins? I know it is so time consuming at times but they are so worth it! Good LUck and Congrates on nursing as well! Any is better than nothing! I too sub with formula too when needed. I pumped for a while but quite once we started growing. Also if you need there is this awesome tea out there to drink to increase your milk supply if needed let me know. it really does work! God Bless you and your twins. 1 boy/1 girl or 2 of which? Michelle

Michelle - I would love to know about that tea. I have boy/girl twins. I have pictures posted on my picturetrail account (link in my signature) - check them out. I need to download more pictures and update it again though. What are your twins?

I am pretty sure we CANNOT post anything that is currently selling in the catalog on this site, but I am sure the moderator will contact you. You can post these items on Let's Make a Deal website, though. Good luck!

Michelle and shrisse...congrats on your twins!!! I have a few little questions for you guys as I am preparing to give birth to my own twins in the next month or 2 (i'm 33 weeks now, so I could really have them at any time)

I hope you don't mind these questions and you don't have to answer any or all of them if you don't wish to. I realize some questions may be personal and I would hate for you to dislike me because of these questions. Any answers you do provide would be greatly appreciated....thanks!

1-How far along were you guys when you gave birth?
2-Did you try for natural or go straight for the c-section and which was the way they were actually delivered?
3-How long, if at all, did they have to be in the NICU or on feeding/breathing tubes ect.
4-Any complications arise, if so what?
5-was it a long time in between delivery of the first one and the second one? Which was less painful?

Thank you for any help you give me, I'm trying to decide whether ot not I should schedule a c-section or brave it out and go natural, but I would like advice from other mommies if possible. Thank you in advance for any answers you may provide and again, please do not be offended by my questions. I f you don't want to answer them, then don't, I know they can be personal. Thank you so much!

Lauren1-How far along were you guys when you gave birth?
34 weeks 5 days
2-Did you try for natural or go straight for the c-section and which was the way they were actually delivered?
C-section Carson was breech
3-How long, if at all, did they have to be in the NICU or on feeding/breathing tubes ect.
No NICU just oxy hoods for 2 hours and IVs for the night. Breastfeed next morning 5 am
4-Any complications arise, if so what?
NONE
5-was it a long time in between delivery of the first one and the second one?
1 minute
Which was less painful? I felt NO pain...good drugs!! LOL

Good Luck

1-How far along were you guys when you gave birth? I was 33 weeks 4 days (was also hospitalized 9/1/05-9/4/05 for pre-term labor, was having contractions every 4 minutes and I had no clue; I was given steroids for 48 hours and that is like the babies being in the womb for 2 weeks) My water broke at 5am 9/10/05

2-Did you try for natural or go straight for the c-section and which was the way they were actually delivered? I did try for natural but was only dilated to 3 cm at 9am, was given pitocen to induce labor at 9am and didn't progress - had horrible back labor, was given stadol (at 10am and noon) for pain, Hunter was so low in the canal that they had to put a catheter heart rate monitor on him (Sierra had the normal one on my belly) and every time I had a major contraction his heart rate would drop (Sierra's did too) - they tried to put a fluid (not sure what that was) in the catheter at about 1230pm to see if that would help his heart rate during the contractions - it did not so at about 1pm they decided to do a c-section. They were actually delivered via c-section after 8 1/2 hours of labor.

3-How long, if at all, did they have to be in the NICU or on feeding/breathing tubes ect. They were in the NICU for 3 weeks 2 days and 3 weeks 3 days (they came home 12 hours apart of one another). They were breathing on their own when they were born - I am positive it is because I was given the steroid shots in the hospital when I had pre-term labor. They were on the feeding tubes for almost 3 weeks (would have to check my notes for exact time). They still had the feeding tubes in when they were being bottle fed and nursed as they still had to be gavaged depending on how much they took from the bottle or how long they nursed. They were fully off the tubes probably 4 days before they got to come home, again would have to check my notes for exact day. The dr said sometimes it is like a lightbulb comes on and all of a sudden they know how to eat.

4-Any complications arise, if so what? see my delivery answer for complication during that; while in the NICU Hunter had bradycardia and apnea and was put on caffeine. Sierra had bradycardia too but was mild (hadrly any episodes) so she didn't have to have medicine. They found a hemmorage (grade 1) in Hunter's brain near where the spinal fluid is made - this is totally common and will go away on it's own.

5-was it a long time in between delivery of the first one and the second one? 2 minutes
Which was less painful? didn't feel it as I too was given a good spinal tap!

Hope that helped! Good luck to you and keep us posted!

Michelle - what is that tea you are talking about to increase your milk production??

Michelle - I know you are selling items to get money so your babies can have a Christmas. What are you going to get them for Christmas???? My babies will be 3 months and 2 weeks old on Christmas Eve (when we open gifts) and I really want them to have presents to open from mommy and daddy and something from Santa - my DH is saying they don't need anything they are too little. He said we can get them diapers! I am just peeved as this is their 1st Christmas. Any suggestions??????? Money is tight in our household too.

Thank you guys so much!!! It really gives me a little perspective of what could happen and that things will be ok. I think I am still going to try for natural and just maybe get an epideral (in case baby B decides to become breech or something...I don't want to feel that!) and if complications arise, they can do the c-section. I still think I will have the last baby of 2005 and the first of 2006 (I think it would be really cool) and I would be at about 38 weeks at that time. I am coming up on 33 weeks so all I can do is pray and try to hold out as long as possible so they can be as healthy as possible. The last ultrasound I had (last week) they measured at 3lbs 6oz each...this hospital that did it is well know for undermeasuring by ALOT so I think they are actually somewhere between 4 and 5 lbs which makes me feel a little better. My cousin in law's baby measured at 4lbs 9oz the day before she was born and she came out at 5lb 5oz, and my doctor did an emergency c-section on a lady w/ twins b/c they measured at under 3lbs...when they came out, they were 5lbs 11 oz and 5 lbs 12 oz so I am confident that my babies are a little bigger than they tell me. Again, thanks for answering me...I really appreciate it. I congradulate you both on a job well done and putting up with all the pain I'm sure you had to endure before those lovely drugs were administered. Congrats and good luck to both of you.

By the way...what is the average recovery time for a c-section, I know it's longer than natural, but I'm not sure what it is..thanks again!!

I had c sections with both my boys. With my first the recovery took a little longer because I had pushed for 4hrs and I think my body was already sore and exhausted before they did the surgery. With my second son, it was a breeze! I showed up at 5 am all showered, hair done, makeup on and went in to deliver at 7. The recovery time with him was amazing. I was up vacuuming my house ( I know this isn't reccomended) 4 days later. I couldnt even stand up straight in the hospital 2 days later after my first one. Can't even describe to you the pain. It hurt to laugh, brush my hair, clear my throat. But with the second one it was a whole lot better. Since you are having twins I recommend letting them take the babies to the nursery at night so you can get some good rest (if there is such a thing). You will have those babies for the rest of your life so a few hrs in the nursery won't hurt anything. :D

Lauren - normal recovery time for a c-section is 8 weeks (no lifting anything heavier than your baby, no cleaning/vacuuming, etc). If you do have PC shows during that time I would highly recommend DH taking your crates to the car and the hostess bringing them in and out for you or something.

1. How can I determine which products in my inventory should be sold first?

Start by identifying which products have been in your inventory the longest. These are the ones that are likely to sell out first and should be prioritized for sale. You can also consider products that are seasonal or have limited edition designs.

2. Can I discount my products for the sale?

Yes, you can offer discounts on your products to entice customers to buy them. However, make sure to calculate your profit margins and set appropriate discounts that will still allow you to make a profit.

3. How do I market my sale to potential customers?

Utilize social media and email marketing to spread the word about your sale. You can also create flyers or posters to display in your local community or partner with other businesses to promote your sale.

4. What should I do with products that don't sell during the sale?

If there are still products remaining after the sale, consider donating them to a charity or using them as prizes for future events. You can also offer them as free gifts with purchase or bundle them with other products to make them more appealing.

5. How often should I have a stock-selling sale?

The frequency of stock-selling sales will depend on your inventory turnover rate and customer demand. It's important to find a balance between keeping enough stock for regular sales and not having excess inventory that takes up space and ties up your funds.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sandra foy
  • christinaspc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • ChefMichele1