• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Add a Credit Card After the Order Is Submitted?

In summary, if you need to add a credit card to your order after it has been submitted, you will need to contact the customer service team. However, this may result in a delay in processing and shipping your order. It is not possible to add a credit card to an order after it has been processed, so it is important to contact customer service as soon as possible. There is no specified time limit for adding a credit card, but the sooner you do so, the higher the chance of it being accommodated. Adding a credit card after the order is submitted may be necessary due to a declined payment, change in payment method, or if a gift card or store credit was used. It is possible to add a credit card to an
jwpamp
I forgot to add a credit card # on one of my orders. Can I call HO and ask them to add it? Will they?

I don't believe they can add a person's cc after a show has been processed. Generally, no changes can be made to a show after it has been submitted. I guess you will just need to collect the money from the person instead.

Hi again!

Just in case anyone checks this post for information later....I did call HO bright and early in the morning and the Finance Dept. fixed my order so that the card was credited and the account linked to my TPC Debit card will be reimbursed.

As long as it is not processed yet, they can fix it!

Thanks for letting us know, I am sure that I will need that info one day!!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that it is absolutely possible to call HO and ask them to add a credit card number to an order. They are always happy to assist with any issues or changes to orders. Just make sure to have the necessary information ready when you call, such as the order number and the credit card details. I have personally had success with this in the past, so I have no doubt that they will be able to help you out as well. Good luck!

What is the process for adding a credit card after an order has been submitted?

To add a credit card after an order has been submitted, you will need to contact our customer service team. They will assist you in adding the credit card information to your order. Please note that this may result in a delay in processing and shipping your order.

Can I add a credit card to my order after it has already been processed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to add a credit card to an order after it has been processed. Once an order has been processed, the payment method and information cannot be changed. If you need to update your payment information, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible.

Is there a time limit for adding a credit card to an order?

There is no set time limit for adding a credit card to an order, but we recommend contacting our customer service team as soon as possible. The sooner you request to add a credit card, the higher the chances are that we will be able to accommodate the change.

Why do I need to add a credit card after the order is submitted?

In some cases, customers may need to add a credit card after an order is submitted due to a declined payment or a change in payment method. Additionally, if a gift card or store credit was used for the original order, a credit card may need to be added to cover any remaining balance.

Can I add a credit card to an order if I already have an existing payment method?

Yes, you can add a credit card to an order even if you already have an existing payment method. This may be necessary if you need to split the payment between two different cards or if you want to change the payment method for the order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • karen_anne1
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies