• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fixing an Online Order: How to Redirect it Towards a Fundraiser | Tips & Tricks

In summary, to redirect an online order towards a fundraiser, you can add their name or ID number in the "Host Name" field during checkout. This cannot be done after the order has been placed, so it is important to enter the information correctly during checkout. If you forget to add the fundraiser's information, you can contact customer service to have them redirect the order for you. It is not necessary to redirect every order, but if you want to support the cause, make sure to add the information during checkout. To ensure the fundraiser receives credit, double-check the order confirmation email or add their information during checkout.
spoiledchef
Okay, so I had a customer place an online order, but instead of putting it towards the fundraiser, it's just a regular online order. Is there any way to have it go towards the fundraiser she wanted it to go towards? Thanks.

Sorry. They will not change that.

What if she cancels her order? Then places an order under the fundraiser...doesn't she have 2-3 days to cancel?

1. How do I redirect an online order towards a fundraiser?

To redirect an online order towards a fundraiser, simply add the fundraiser's name or ID number in the "Host Name" field during the checkout process. This will ensure that the fundraiser receives credit for the sale.

2. Can I redirect an online order towards a fundraiser after it has already been placed?

Unfortunately, no. Once an online order has been placed, it cannot be redirected towards a fundraiser. It is important to ensure that the fundraiser's information is entered correctly during the checkout process.

3. What if I forgot to add the fundraiser's information during the checkout process?

If you realize that you forgot to add the fundraiser's information after placing the order, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-999-3433 and provide them with the fundraiser's name or ID number. They will be able to redirect the order towards the fundraiser for you.

4. Do I have to redirect every online order towards a fundraiser?

No, it is not necessary to redirect every online order towards a fundraiser. However, if you are participating in a fundraiser and want to support the cause, make sure to add the fundraiser's information during the checkout process.

5. How can I ensure that the fundraiser receives credit for my online order?

To ensure that the fundraiser receives credit for your online order, make sure to add their name or ID number in the "Host Name" field during checkout. You can also double-check the order confirmation email to see if the fundraiser's information is listed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ttotsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ttotsis
  • lissahope26