• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Hostess Rewards: Can You Use Free Credit for Cookware Combos?

In summary, most Pampered Chef products are microwave and dishwasher safe, but it is important to refer to the specific product's care instructions to ensure proper use. Some products are safe for stovetop use, but those with plastic or silicone components should not be used on the stovetop. It is also recommended to use nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils with Pampered Chef cookware to prevent damage to the non-stick coating. Pampered Chef products are only sold through independent consultants or on the official website for personalized customer service and support.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I have a hostess who had a $1000 show. She wants to do this and I am so hoping that she can, but I thought I would come to the experts.
She wants to use her $215 free credit and get the 5 piece exec and pay the extra money. She gets 4 half price combos and wants to get 3 of the cookware combos and one other thing.
Is this allowed? I know there was a thread on this and most thought okay, but I wasn't sure with this much cookware if I could do it or not.

Thanks bunches

Leslie

Why not?I don't see why she couldn't. It's her free, half-price, and discount products.

Yay, Pan-O-Rama for you!!!

Diane

Yep, and in addition, she will get 30% off the balance of the 5 pc cookware set that she is using her $215 on!! That means that the balance due for the 5 pc set will only be $ 7.

Just make sure to checkmark the correct boxes in PP...they will check the first ones you enter as the half priced items until the half priced items are all used up.

Congrats! Sounds like you will earn lots of FREE cookware!!!

Pan-o-rama here you come!! How exciting!

1. Can I use Pampered Chef products in the microwave?

Yes, most Pampered Chef products are microwave-safe. However, it is important to always refer to the specific product's care instructions before using it in the microwave.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef products on the stovetop?

Some Pampered Chef products are safe for stovetop use, but it is important to always check the product's care instructions before using it on the stovetop. Additionally, products with plastic or silicone components should not be used on the stovetop.

3. Can I put Pampered Chef products in the dishwasher?

Most Pampered Chef products are dishwasher safe, but it is always best to refer to the specific product's care instructions. Products with wood or bamboo components should be hand-washed to prevent damage.

4. Can I use metal utensils with Pampered Chef cookware?

Pampered Chef cookware is designed to be used with nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils to prevent scratching or damaging the non-stick coating. It is not recommended to use metal utensils with Pampered Chef cookware.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products in stores?

No, Pampered Chef products are only sold through independent consultants or on the official Pampered Chef website. This allows for personalized customer service and support from a consultant who knows the products well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kisrae
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Chef_2_Four
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies