• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Crab Rangoon Dip from Stoneware Inspiration: Tried It? Baked or Microwaved?

In summary, the recipe for Crab Rangoon Dip from Stoneware Inspiration: Tried It calls for 8 ounces of cream cheese, 1/4 cup mayonnaise, 1/4 cup sour cream, 1/4 cup sliced green onions, 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper, 1 garlic clove, 1 cup shredded crab meat, 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, and 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese. You can use imitation crab meat, but fresh or canned crab meat will give it a more authentic and flavorful taste. You can choose to bake or microwave the dip, with baking resulting in a firmer and more golden texture and microwaving resulting in a cream
chef_leeanne
Silver Member
Has anyone tried the Create-a-Party Dip ~ Crab Rangoon Dip ~ from the Stoneware Inspiration cookbook? If so, how was it? AND the big question I have is, do you think it can be baked in the microwave like the Hot Pizza Dip instead of the in the oven??

Thanks,

Lee Anne

It is yummy...and yes you can cook it in the microwave! You will love it! I especially like it with the fried or baked wontons! :D

Thanks Marlene! You're da bomb!! :D

Lee Anne

1. What is the recipe for Crab Rangoon Dip from Stoneware Inspiration: Tried It?

The recipe for Crab Rangoon Dip from Stoneware Inspiration: Tried It calls for 8 ounces of cream cheese, 1/4 cup mayonnaise, 1/4 cup sour cream, 1/4 cup sliced green onions, 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper, 1 garlic clove, 1 cup shredded crab meat, 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, and 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese.

2. Can I use imitation crab meat in the recipe?

Yes, you can use imitation crab meat in the recipe. However, using fresh or canned crab meat will give the dip a more authentic and flavorful taste.

3. Should I bake or microwave the Crab Rangoon Dip from Stoneware Inspiration: Tried It?

You can choose to bake or microwave the Crab Rangoon Dip, depending on your preference. Baking will result in a slightly firmer and more golden dip, while microwaving will give you a creamier and softer texture.

4. How long should I bake the dip for?

If you choose to bake the Crab Rangoon Dip, preheat your oven to 375°F and bake for 15-20 minutes, until the dip is hot and bubbly. Make sure to check on it periodically to prevent it from burning.

5. Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Crab Rangoon Dip ahead of time. Prepare the dip as instructed and store it in the refrigerator until ready to bake. You can also freeze the dip for later use. When ready to serve, thaw the dip in the refrigerator and bake or microwave as desired.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mandydollie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
mandydollie
  • chefannie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • ChefNic