1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Can these be made a day ahead?

1. I'm trying to organize for my open house. Two items I want to make for it are the velvety chocolate truffles and the cheese truffles. If I make them a day ahead and store them in the refrigerator, will they be OK the next day? And what about touchdown taco dip? Can I refrigerate that also?

Thanks!

Nov 20, 2005
  2. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

I don't know about the desserts, but do know you can make the touchdown taco dip ahead of time (skipping the baking part) and then get your stone to room temperature the next day before heating it.

:)

Nov 20, 2005
  3. jdavis

jdavis Veteran Member

Well I can chime in for the velvety chocolate truffles, it is better to let them set up in the fridge they taste better when they're cold in my opinion, and much easier to handle, won't melt as soon as you put your fingers on them.

Nov 20, 2005
  4. MSmith

MSmith Member

cheese truffles

I made cheese truffles on Tuesday, froze a few and defrosted them in the fridge today....they actually tasted better today than the day that I made them!

Nov 20, 2005
Have something to add?