1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Can Strainer--not just for cans!

1. AmyDare

AmyDare Member

I was at a friend's house, and saw our can strainer in her sink. I said, "Oh, I didn't know you had the can strainer! Isn't it great?"
    She said, "That's not a can strainer. It's a drain strainer for the kitchen drain, so I don't put my silverware down the disposal."
    Sure enough...the can strainer ALSO fits kitchen drains!!
    Who'da thunk it?

AmyD

Sep 24, 2009
  2. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

Awesome idea! You have no idea how many utensils I"ve lost in the great abyss of the disposal...:thumbup:

Sep 24, 2009
  3. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

LOL, that's funny! I give her two thumbs up for figuring out that one! :thumbup::thumbup:

Sep 24, 2009
  4. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

That's a great idea! I know we have to be careful about losing "little forks/spoons/medicine droppers" down out disposal side!

Sep 24, 2009
  5. Jen1409

Jen1409 Member

never would've thought of that!

Sep 25, 2009
  6. AmyDare

AmyDare Member

I couldn't believe it fit the sink! She didn't realize we sold it as a can strainer! Wherever she bought it (and it's identical to ours) sold it as a sink strainer! Gotta love multi-function items!
    Amy

Sep 25, 2009
  7. lockhartkitchen

lockhartkitchen Senior Member

I've done that for years. When we had the HWC pink one, I would take it to shows to talk about HWC. I would talk about the uses as I was using it. I would joke that they didn't have to worry, I only used my white one in the sink.

Have something to add?