• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Simple Additions Ideas and Setups: A Helpful Post

In summary, Pampered Chef products come with detailed instructions and video tutorials for proper use. The ingredients that can be used with a specific product can be found on the packaging or website. Most products are dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to check the instructions. Products can only be purchased through consultants or the website. To become a consultant, you can sign up on the website or contact a current consultant for guidance.
rayday
Where the post is that has the attachments with the different ideas and set ups of the Simple additions? I have been looking for it but can't find it. I think it was posted about a week or two ago?

Thank you!

I don't know if this will help, but if you click on "search" at the top of the screen, and enter Simple Sdditions you should get all posts with that paticular subject.
hth

I had tried the "search" and couldn't find it. I just went to the PC files and I found them there, they were the show stoppers. Thanks.

Well, now you've got my looking high & low for them! I've done a search for show stoppers and simple additions and came up with nothing. Can you tell me specifically where I should be looking? Thanks!

I put up a post about a week ago looking for holiday demo recipes but it turned into a SA discussion. I posted a bunch of my SA decor ideas there. I don't know if it's the post you are looking for but you can find it under Recipe Tips, Page 2 with the title of Holiday Demo Recipes.

I think the post you're looking for might be the Entertaining Ideas Show that I posted. Click on "pcfiles" and put my name in as "user name". It is the 5th one on the list - called: EntertainingDipping-2005.doc

Last edited:

Can Someone Tell Me...

1. How to properly use a Pampered Chef product?

Our products come with detailed instructions on how to use them. You can also visit our website for video tutorials and tips from our experts.

2. What ingredients can I use with a specific Pampered Chef product?

The ingredients you can use will depend on the product you have. You can find a list of compatible ingredients on the packaging or on our website.

3. Are Pampered Chef products dishwasher safe?

Most of our products are dishwasher safe, but we recommend checking the specific product's instructions for the best cleaning method.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products in stores?

Our products are only available for purchase through our independent consultants or on our website. This allows for a more personalized and direct shopping experience.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

You can become a Pampered Chef consultant by signing up on our website or by contacting one of our current consultants. They will be happy to guide you through the process and answer any further questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • RAWOLFI
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Maddy Pedrow
  • DebPC