1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Can Someone Tell Me...

1. rayday

rayday Member

Where the post is that has the attachments with the different ideas and set ups of the Simple additions? I have been looking for it but can't find it. I think it was posted about a week or two ago?

Thank you!

Nov 2, 2005
  2. chefautumn

chefautumn Member

I don't know if this will help, but if you click on "search" at the top of the screen, and enter Simple Sdditions you should get all posts with that paticular subject.
    hth

Nov 2, 2005
  3. rayday

rayday Member

I had tried the "search" and couldn't find it. I just went to the PC files and I found them there, they were the show stoppers. Thanks.

Nov 2, 2005
  4. WendyAebi

WendyAebi Member

Well, now you've got my looking high & low for them! I've done a search for show stoppers and simple additions and came up with nothing. Can you tell me specifically where I should be looking? Thanks!

Nov 2, 2005
  5. jenniann

jenniann Member

I put up a post about a week ago looking for holiday demo recipes but it turned into a SA discussion. I posted a bunch of my SA decor ideas there. I don't know if it's the post you are looking for but you can find it under Recipe Tips, Page 2 with the title of Holiday Demo Recipes.

Nov 2, 2005
  6. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

I think the post you're looking for might be the Entertaining Ideas Show that I posted. Click on "pcfiles" and put my name in as "user name". It is the 5th one on the list - called: EntertainingDipping-2005.doc

Last edited: Nov 5, 2005
    Nov 5, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted