• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Someone Tell Me Direct Shipping for This Order?

In summary, direct shipping for Pampered Chef orders allows for orders to be shipped directly to the desired recipient, without being delivered to the customer first. This is a convenient option for sending gifts or to a different address. Direct shipping can be chosen during the checkout process and there is no additional fee for this service. The shipping time may vary but most orders are delivered within 3-5 business days. Customers can track their direct shipping orders through a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm at work so I cannot look it up, just need to know the direct shipping cost of these items:
I would like 1 jar of Korintje Cinnamon # 9712
> 1 jar of Cinnamon Plus #9723
> 1 Pizza crust mix #9720
> 2 jars of cinnamon sprinkle #9062
>
Thanks!

wadesgirl said:
I'm at work so I cannot look it up, just need to know the direct shipping cost of these items:
I would like 1 jar of Korintje Cinnamon # 9712
> 1 jar of Cinnamon Plus #9723
> 1 Pizza crust mix #9720
> 2 jars of cinnamon sprinkle #9062
>
Thanks!

That adds up to $32.50 so $8 shipping plus tax.

Thanks Beth!

1. How does direct shipping work for my Pampered Chef order?

Direct shipping for Pampered Chef orders allows you to have your order shipped directly to your desired recipient instead of having it delivered to you first. This is a great option for sending gifts or sending items to a different address.

2. Can I choose direct shipping for my order?

Yes, you can choose direct shipping for your order during the checkout process. Simply select the option for direct shipping and enter the desired recipient's shipping address.

3. Is there an extra fee for direct shipping?

There is no additional fee for direct shipping. The shipping cost will be calculated based on the recipient's address and included in your total order cost.

4. How long does direct shipping take?

The shipping time for direct shipping orders may vary depending on the recipient's location. However, most orders are delivered within 3-5 business days.

5. Can I track my direct shipping order?

Yes, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number once your order has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to track the delivery of your direct shipping order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies