• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Someone Please Change the Going Going Gone to Word!!

In summary, you can easily change the "Going Going Gone" phrase to any other word or phrase you prefer, as well as customize the font, size, and color of the text. To do so, click on the text box and select the text, then choose from a variety of options in the toolbar. Additionally, you can add other text or images to the phrase, change its color, and move it to a different location on the page. Simply click and drag the text box to resize and reposition it as desired.
Ginger428
Gold Member
Thanks in advance!!!

Why do you need a Word version? You can open the file, click on SIGN in the upper right hand border and add you personal info down by the "Independent Pampered Chef..." area that way. You should then be able to click FILE and save as PDF. You can add text any where on the form with the SIGN feature. If you do not have that when you open the flier, you need to go to ADOBE.COM and download the latest version of the Adobe PDF reader. HTH!

here ya go!

Attachments

• GGG-word version.doc
    301.5 KB · Views: 601
Thank you, ChefPeg!

pampered1224 said:
..... You should then be able to click FILE and save as PDF....
It only lets you hardcopy print with my info in it.
No way to email it with my info saved to it.
The security tab says "Signing: Not allowed"
It's not like the ones from HO, in other words.

What I do with a document like this is type my info in, then use CutePDF writer to save it with my information. I use this program all the time to convert lots of thing to PDF, including re-saving a fillable (but non-savable) PDF document. The website is CutePDF - Convert to PDF for free, Free PDF Utilities, Save PDF Forms, Edit PDF easily.. After you download the program, to use it, you choose it as your printer, then a save window comes up, and you can save it. I use it to save web pages (like recipes and receipts), word or publisher files as pdf to make it easier to send, lots of things. And it's FREE! HTH!

That's what I got Nicole! Absolutely no way to live without it any more!

1. Can I change the "Going Going Gone" phrase to something else?

Yes, you can easily change the "Going Going Gone" phrase to any other word or phrase you prefer. Simply click on the text box and type in your desired word or phrase. You can also change the font, size, and color of the text to customize it to your liking.

2. How do I change the font and size of the "Going Going Gone" phrase?

To change the font and size of the "Going Going Gone" phrase, click on the text box and select the text. Then, click on the "Font" and "Size" options in the toolbar to choose from a variety of font styles and sizes. You can also use the "Bold" and "Italic" options to further customize the text.

3. Can I add additional text or images to the "Going Going Gone" phrase?

Yes, you can add other text or images to the "Going Going Gone" phrase. Simply click on the text box and type in the additional text. You can also insert images by clicking on the "Insert" option in the toolbar and choosing "Image." This will allow you to upload an image from your computer or choose from our library of images.

4. Is it possible to change the color of the "Going Going Gone" phrase?

Yes, you can change the color of the "Going Going Gone" phrase to any color you want. To do so, click on the text box and select the text. Then, click on the "Color" option in the toolbar and choose from a variety of colors. You can also use the "Custom" option to enter a specific color code.

5. Can I change the placement of the "Going Going Gone" phrase on the page?

Yes, you can move the "Going Going Gone" phrase to a different location on the page. Simply click on the text box and drag it to the desired location. You can also resize the text box by clicking and dragging on the corners to adjust the size and placement of the text.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies