• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Someone Make This Flyer Editable?

Um, now I'm going to be really annoying, and ask if someone would be able to make a flyer for an HWC set? I'm not creative enough, nor do I have the proper programs on my computer.Someone might be able to help you with that.Someone might be able to help you with that.
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
I really love this flyer, especially because it includes the RUFTH Trivet, but would like to make a couple of changes. Can someone make it editable for me?

TIA

Attachments

• $99 DCB Bundle 2 (3).pdf
    347.8 KB · Views: 542
pampchefsarah said:
I really love this flyer, especially because it includes the RUFTH Trivet, but would like to make a couple of changes. Can someone make it editable for me?

TIA

Why don't you email me the changes you want made and I'll see what I can do.

[email protected]

I already did one better, I have it redone in ms word, easy to change. I liked it to and even with my updated version of adobe I couldn't update it.

Thanks, Dave. I sent you an e-mail. Really small changes, so hopefully it will be easy.

Sarah, note the entry above your's. Mhornbacher has a MS Word version.

You know it is getting late when you read Can someone make this flyer edible hahahahaha I was like..what???

Mhornbacher said:
I already did one better, I have it redone in ms word, easy to change. I liked it to and even with my updated version of adobe I couldn't update it.

Mhornbacher, can you post your MS Word version, please??

patty42240 said:
You know it is getting late when you read Can someone make this flyer edible hahahahaha I was like..what???

Patty42240, I thought about that when I posted it. There's not even a picture of food, to at least make it appetizing!

So, these sets are really available?? Well, I guess that is a silly question ;)
So at my next party I can advertise these and people can put them on their order forms and they'll get it?

emiscookin said:
So, these sets are really available?? Well, I guess that is a silly question ;)
So at my next party I can advertise these and people can put them on their order forms and they'll get it?

These are sets that consultants have created to offer themselves. There is no item number for the set itself in P3. You would enter the items into P3 individually, and use "Consultant Gift" in the payment tab to account for any freebies you give.

Michael Reeves was one of the first to introduce these a bit over a year ago. His set is slightly different, and doesn't involve a discount on the price of the set. His idea for doing this is to make the decision process easier for the customer. Kind of like ordering a value meal at a fast food restaurant.

NooraK said:
These are sets that consultants have created to offer themselves. There is no item number for the set itself in P3. You would enter the items into P3 individually, and use "Consultant Gift" in the payment tab to account for any freebies you give.

I see. So, You as the consultant pay for the difference because it's a "gift."

emiscookin said:
I see. So, You as the consultant pay for the difference because it's a "gift."

Exactly :)

Mhornbacher, I don't know how I didn't see this earlier, but thank you!!

Um, now I'm going to be really annoying, and ask if someone would be able to make a flyer for an HWC set? I'm not creative enough, nor do I have the proper programs on my computer.I don't really have any ideas, but something with the HWC Martini Glasses would be great.

1. How do I make the flyer editable?

To make the flyer editable, you will need to open the flyer in a design or editing software such as Adobe Photoshop or Canva. From there, you can add text boxes and images to customize the flyer to your liking.

2. Can I edit the flyer on my phone or tablet?

Yes, you can edit the flyer on your phone or tablet if you have a design or editing app installed. However, for a better editing experience, we recommend using a computer.

3. What if I don't have any design or editing software?

If you do not have any design or editing software, you can use online design tools such as Canva or PicMonkey. These websites offer a variety of templates and editing options to make your flyer editable.

4. Is the flyer editable for both Mac and PC users?

Yes, the flyer is editable for both Mac and PC users. However, be sure to save the file in a format that is compatible with the software you are using.

5. Can I edit the flyer after it has been printed?

Unfortunately, once the flyer has been printed, it cannot be edited. We recommend double-checking all the information and details before printing to ensure accuracy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefjpeak
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • aPamperedBride
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smithcooking