• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How much is the replacement lid for the trifle bowl?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to assist customers with using their kitchen gadgets, including online tutorials and personalized recommendations from trained consultants. They also provide assistance with hosting parties and resolving any order-related issues. Additionally, those interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant can receive guidance and information on the company's website.
kayleigh
Sorry to be a pain, Im at work and dont have the replacement information with me. Can someone help me out. I need to know how much the replacement lid for the trifle bowl is. Thanks
Kayleigh

$2.50 .

Thanks for the help. I was at work and unable to look online. Thanks.

1. Can someone help me with using my new kitchen gadgets?

Absolutely! Our team at Pampered Chef is here to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have about using our products. We also have online resources, such as videos and tutorials, to help you get the most out of your kitchen gadgets.

2. Is there someone who can give me advice on which products to buy for my specific needs?

Yes, we have trained consultants who can provide personalized recommendations based on your cooking habits and needs. You can also browse our website or attend a Pampered Chef party to see our products in action and get advice from other customers.

3. Can I get help with hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Of course! Our consultants are happy to assist you with planning and hosting a successful party. They can provide ideas for menus, offer cooking tips, and help you create a guest list. You can also earn free products and discounts by hosting a party.

4. How can someone help me if I have an issue with my order?

If you have any issues with your order, you can contact our customer service team for assistance. They are available to help with any order-related questions or concerns you may have.

5. Is there someone who can help me become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Absolutely! Our consultants are always happy to share their experience and knowledge with those interested in becoming part of our Pampered Chef family. You can also visit our website for more information on how to become a consultant and the benefits of joining our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • cheflorraine
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies