• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some recipe ideas for a Pampered Chef kitchen show?

You could even use cookie dough as the crust. Just roll it out and bake on the stone. Top with cream cheese, fruit, and a drizzle of honey. Yum!In summary, the person is looking for the recipe for a Turkey Cranberry Wreath and asks for ideas for a dessert to bring to a show. They mention not having certain kitchen items and suggest making a dessert pizza on a round stone. The recipe for the Turkey Cranberry Wreath is provided, along with a suggestion to make cookies at home and showcase them on a stone at the show.
pchefinski
okay I've looked on this board for the past half hour. I think I may be blind, but I'm just trying to get the recipe so that I can send out a host packet tomorrow.. and I can't be on all night long looking for it (DH will be home from work soon). I need the recipe for the Turkey Cranberry Wreath if anyone has it. Thanks!

Also, does anyone have ideas for a dessert I can bring with me? I thought of the molten lava cake or the 12 minute cake/rice cooker cake, but I don't have any of the stones, cookware or the rice cooker for those. i pretty much just have super starter items for the most part, with a few things added in. I wish I had the silicone muffin pan or the rice cooker... I thought we could order the rice cooker on a supply order this season, but I don't see that anywhere, so I guess I'm wrong about that. Thanks again! This is my 1st kitchen show since September, so I'm nervous!:eek: :D :p :rolleyes:

Here it is.

2 cups chopped cooked turkey
1 1/4 cups(5oz) shredded swiss cheese
1/2 cup sliced celery
1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
3 tbsp snipped fresh parsley
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 tbsp honey dijon mustard
1/2 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
1 egg white, lightly beaten

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In classic batter bowl, combine turkey, 1 cup of the cheese, caelery, cranberries, parsley, mayonnaise,mustard and black pepper; mix well.
2. Scoop filling evenly over desired shape; finish shape as directed. Brush with egg white. Sprinkle w/ remaining cheese. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.

For dessert: How about the Taffy Apple Pizza? Your starter kit should have included the round stone.

Have a great show!

Last edited:
You could make a batch of cookies at home & bring them to show how nicely the cookies bake on stones.

dessert recipehow about a dessert pizza on a round stone

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you with the Turkey Cranberry Wreath recipe. It's one of my favorites! You can find the recipe in the "Recipes" tab on your consultant's website. Just search for "Turkey Cranberry Wreath" and it should come up. As for a dessert, have you tried the Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie? It's a crowd pleaser and can easily be made in our classic round baking stone. Let me know if you need any help with the recipes or if you have any other questions. Good luck with your kitchen show! I'm sure it will be a success. :)

What ingredients do I need for the Turkey Cranberry Wreath recipe?

The ingredients for the Turkey Cranberry Wreath recipe are:

• 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
  • 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
  • 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
  • 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
  • 1 cup cooked turkey, chopped
  • 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
  • 1/4 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/4 cup chopped walnuts

Do I have to use turkey for this recipe or can I substitute it with another protein?

While turkey is the traditional protein used in this recipe, you can definitely substitute it with another protein such as chicken, ham, or even tofu for a vegetarian option. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the wreath ahead of time and refrigerate it until you are ready to bake it. Just make sure to cover it with plastic wrap so it doesn't dry out. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time if the wreath is cold when placed in the oven.

What is the best way to serve the Turkey Cranberry Wreath?

The best way to serve the wreath is to let it cool for a few minutes after baking, then carefully transfer it to a serving platter. You can slice it into wedges and serve it as an appetizer or cut it into larger slices for a main dish. It pairs well with a side salad or roasted vegetables.

Can I freeze the Turkey Cranberry Wreath?

Yes, you can freeze the wreath before or after baking. If freezing before baking, make sure to wrap it tightly with plastic wrap and then foil to prevent freezer burn. When ready to bake, let it thaw in the refrigerator overnight before baking according to the recipe instructions. If freezing after baking, let the wreath cool completely before wrapping it tightly and storing it in the freezer. To reheat, let it thaw in the refrigerator overnight and then bake in a preheated oven until warmed through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GeorgiaPeach
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • VeronicaW
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jbarnhill
  • lizdpamperedchef