• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Someone Get This Recipe for Me?

In summary, to request a recipe from Pampered Chef, you can contact their customer service team through email, phone, or their website with the specific name and details of the recipe. Even if a recipe is no longer available on their website, you can still request it and their team may have access to it. There is no limit to the number of recipes you can request, but they ask that you only request ones you are genuinely interested in. It usually takes 1-2 business days to receive a requested recipe, but there may be delays during peak seasons or high volumes of requests. Not all Pampered Chef recipes are available to be requested, as some may be exclusive to a certain time period or event. Their customer service team will
janetupnorth
Gold Member
A weekend ago I made the Ham/Egg Strata out of the Pampered Chef Favorites (the blue book) for the ARES Field Day and I have a lady who wants it. I want to e-mail it to her today, but forgot the book at home...does anyone have that old book with that version so they can give me quantities on the ingredients and bake time?

I know it has:
8 slices white bread
6 eggs
milk
cheddar cheese
ham - cubed
ground mustard

????

Thanks in advance!

Ham and Cheese Strata

8 slices of bread, cubed
4 oz processed cheese, cubed
1 cup ham, cubed
6 eggs
2 cups milk
1/2 tsp dry mustard
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp onion flakes
4 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
paprika

Bake at 375 drgrees for 45 minutes or until set

Thanks Kathy!!!!

What is the process for requesting a recipe from Pampered Chef?

To request a recipe from Pampered Chef, you can contact our customer service team through email, phone, or our website. We will need the specific name of the recipe and any other relevant details to locate it in our database.

Can I request a recipe that is no longer available on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can still request a recipe even if it is no longer available on our website. Our customer service team may still have access to the recipe and can provide it to you upon request.

Is there a limit to the number of recipes I can request from Pampered Chef?

No, there is no limit to the number of recipes you can request from Pampered Chef. However, we ask that you only request recipes that you are genuinely interested in making.

How long does it take to receive a requested recipe?

It typically takes 1-2 business days to receive a requested recipe from Pampered Chef. However, during peak seasons or high volumes of requests, it may take longer. Our customer service team will communicate any delays with you.

Are all Pampered Chef recipes available to be requested?

Unfortunately, not all Pampered Chef recipes are available to be requested. Some recipes may be exclusive to a certain time period or event, and we may not have access to them. Our customer service team will inform you if a requested recipe is not available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• c00p
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
c00p
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • DebPC