• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding The Pampered Chef Online Catalog and Wedding Registry Guidelines

I mean, it doesn't look like it was originally part of the logo...or something.The hat logo was not originally part of the logo. It was added recently.
spoiledchef
You may not link to The Pampered Chef online catalog and/or Wedding Registry in any communication.

Okay, I copied that from the latest Weekly Bites. Can someone explain what this means in simple terms? We can link to our website, but how is this different? Thanks.

I think the rule is that you can link (in emails to your current customers/friends) to your main web page. So you could put the pamperedchef.biz/mywebpage, but you couldn't put pamperedchef.biz/mywebpage/onlinecatalog. Does that make sense?

The idea is to keep the playing field level for everyone.

It doesn't work anyway. A few days ago, I e-mailed a link to a catalog page without thinking what I did. Of course, all the customer got was page after page of html code.

But you can add a link to your website on the sig line of your e-mails.

Makes total sense. Now what about the spiel on the tagline usage????? Explain that one. LOL!

They basically don't want the tagline to be used separate from the logo with the chef's hat.

It's much deeper than that, Becky.Just my opinion...There are two levels of market awareness for TPC. One is all of us, the consultants, who are actually out in the trenches, selling product and marketing our own businesses.The second level is TPC itself, which is supporting us with their own marketing and advertising, such as it is. There is a distinct differentiation between us, and it is important that the general marketplace know that we are NOT The Pampered Chef and that TPC is not us. We represent TPC as independent contractors and as such, we cannot make agreements for TPC nor represent outselves as employees of TPC.TPC obviously paid some advertising guru a metric crapload of money to come up with that catchphrase and another one to design the logotype. It is their logo, their catchphrase, and their logotype. They are trying to ensure that it remains theirs and they are protecting it with vigor.This is not anything new in the marketplace.Companies that have not zealously protected their product names and trademarks in the past have lost them to the public domain. Most notable is "zipper," once a brand name for a slide fastener. The inventor and prime manufacturer of in-line skates is actively protecting their trademark, Rollerblade®. Kimberly-Clarke also actively protects their brand name for tissues, Kleenex®. Many companies continue to educate the general public from using their brand names in an everyday, generic way.I believe TPC is trying to keep the phrase "[The phrase about explorers and professional cooks that I cannot use]" to identify advertising and marketing that comes from the company.

Last edited:
So, can we include the "new logo" tagline (the downloadable ones) on flyers we make for hosts/customers? Can we use the logo (old one w/o a tagline) on address labels used to mail info to hosts? Yes, I identify myself as an Ind Consultant for TPC on everything.

spoiledchef said:
So, can we include the "new logo" tagline (the downloadable ones) on flyers we make for hosts/customers? Can we use the logo (old one w/o a tagline) on address labels used to mail info to hosts? Yes, I identify myself as an Ind Consultant for TPC on everything.
TPC Consultant's Corner said:
You may not use the tagline “discover the chef in you”(except as part of the approved logo) in any way other than on pre-approved materials you purchase from our licensed merchandise vendors or downloaded from Consultant’s Corner (for example, promotions flyers). Because we want this tagline to capture what The Pampered Chef® stands for, we must carefully control its use. If you have it on your Personal Web Site, use it in e-mail, on flyers or anything else you produce, you must remove it.
If you use the downloadable logo with the tagline, you can use it. All other use is prohibited.You cannot use the hat logo in any circumstance.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
It's much deeper than that, Becky.
I guess mine was just the quick, straight-to-the-point answer.:D

Probably one of my shortest posts. Ha, ha!:D :p

pamperedbecky said:
I guess mine was just the quick, straight-to-the-point answer.:D

Probably one of my shortest posts. Ha, ha!:D :p
Well, you explained the "What." I interpreted SC's request to want to know "Why."

It's the journalist in me - who, what, where, when and why. :D

Can someone help me please??? I'm in the middle of buying my first home, and came home to enter a show on PP but have a booking and don't know how to add that??? Also I want to be sure to catch everything for the hostess :)

TIA
LIZ
[email protected]

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
If you use the downloadable logo with the tagline, you can use it. All other use is prohibited.

You cannot use the hat logo in any circumstance.

We can't use the hat logo? Is this a new thing? I thought we could.

Pampered Chef Status
Soothenrelax said:
Can someone help me please??? I'm in the middle of buying my first home, and came home to enter a show on PP but have a booking and don't know how to add that??? Also I want to be sure to catch everything for the hostess :)

TIA
LIZ
[email protected]

When you enter the order, choose the option to enter more info about the client (where you would enter the address). One of the tabs in that new box should say 'bookings' and you can check the little box and choose the show date.

Okay, wait...do you mean I can't use the HAT by itself...don't do that. But -- can I use the one that just says The Pampered Chef (with the hat and NO tagline)?

Sorry, I don't mean to sound so dumb, but this is all just confusing. LOL!

spoiledchef said:
Okay, wait...do you mean I can't use the HAT by itself...don't do that. But -- can I use the one that just says The Pampered Chef (with the hat and NO tagline)?

Sorry, I don't mean to sound so dumb, but this is all just confusing. LOL!
You don't sound dumb at all. It's a really confusing policy and it takes everyone a while to figure it out.

Have you gotten a shipment lately? Two sides of the box have "The Hat." It has the tagline on it. You'll see "The Hat" on printed material, but I don't remember ever seeing it on the Internet.

The logos that you can use are on CC under "Promoting Your Business-->Advertising and Publicity Policies.

Okay, under CC (where you specified), there are FOUR different downloadable or savable logos. Those are the only ones I use, and I am safe in using those, right? Gosh...why is it such a difficult thing? LOL!

spoiledchef said:
Okay, under CC (where you specified), there are FOUR different downloadable or savable logos. Those are the only ones I use, and I am safe in using those, right? Gosh...why is it such a difficult thing? LOL!
Those are the ones, and notice that they are all different.

Yes, they are all different. LOL! I'm just glad those are the ones I CAN safely use b/c those are the ones I DO use. LOL! Thanks for your help and sorry for sounding so silly.

1. Can someone explain how to use the Pampered Chef Manual Food Processor?

The Pampered Chef Manual Food Processor is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to chop, mix, and blend a variety of ingredients. To use the food processor, simply place the desired ingredients into the bowl and secure the lid. Then, use the handle to manually rotate the blades and chop or mix the ingredients to your desired consistency.

2. Can someone explain how to properly clean Pampered Chef Stoneware?

To clean Pampered Chef Stoneware, start by scraping off any excess food with a scraper or plastic spatula. Then, rinse the stoneware with hot water and use a nylon brush or scraper to remove any remaining food particles. Do not use any soap or detergent on the stoneware, as it can seep into the pores and affect the taste of your food. Once clean, allow the stoneware to air dry before storing.

3. Can someone explain the benefits of using Pampered Chef cookware?

Pampered Chef cookware is designed with high-quality materials and innovative features to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient. The cookware is also backed by a lifetime guarantee, meaning you can trust in its durability and longevity. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers a variety of cookware options, including non-stick, stoneware, and stainless steel, to meet the needs of every cook.

4. Can someone explain the difference between the Pampered Chef Mix 'N Chop and Mix 'N Masher?

The Pampered Chef Mix 'N Chop and Mix 'N Masher are both kitchen tools used for mashing and blending ingredients. The main difference between the two is their shape and design. The Mix 'N Chop features a curved blade and is best used for breaking up ground meat and mixing ingredients in a skillet. The Mix 'N Masher has a straight blade and is ideal for mashing soft fruits and vegetables in a bowl or pot.

5. Can someone explain how to host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date and time. The consultant will bring all the necessary supplies and products for the party, and you can invite your friends and family to join. As the host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from the party. It's a fun and easy way to try out new products and recipes with your loved ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC