• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Director Money: How it Works and What Happens if Unused

In summary, the director gets a monthly allowance to use for exhibiting and can also use the money to help run her office smoothly.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Does anyone know about how the Director money works. I know they get a specific amount each month for things. What are the things they are supposed to do with it? What happens if they don't use it? My recruiter and I have both been doing booths recently and our director has known about it. She has never offered either of us the funds and I think we both are afraid to inquire about it. We are 2 of 3 consultants in the area(her other consultants are very spread out in different states). Is this something we should ask about or wait until it is offered to us?

I would ask about it. Most directors I know will offer it to their downline. They have a $50 a month allowance to use towards exhibiting. It's my understanding that they have to submit paperwork showing that they registered for this show, then wait until the show is complete, then request reimbursement. If she were to give it to you, you have to have her name on the registration and pay for it by cash or money order. I don't think she would be able to request past exhibits, but not totally sure on that.

ange

krzymomof4 said:
Does anyone know about how the Director money works. I know they get a specific amount each month for things. What are the things they are supposed to do with it? What happens if they don't use it? My recruiter and I have both been doing booths recently and our director has known about it. She has never offered either of us the funds and I think we both are afraid to inquire about it. We are 2 of 3 consultants in the area(her other consultants are very spread out in different states). Is this something we should ask about or wait until it is offered to us?

Directors can be reimbursed for $50 in booth fees per month but they must be at the booth and then fill out a report to get the reimbursement. If she was doing the booth with you I'm sure she's pay for it with that benefit but if she is not, then she can't.

Director benefits are there to help her cover expenses for training and recognition. Believe me, most directors spend more than they get back from PC for those things.

1. What is director money and how does it work?

Director money refers to the funds that are allocated to directors of Pampered Chef. These funds can be used for business-related expenses such as travel, training, and events. The amount of director money allocated to each director is based on their performance and ranking within the company.

2. Can director money be rolled over to the next month or year?

Yes, director money can be rolled over to the next month or year, depending on the company's policies. However, it is important to note that director money cannot be rolled over indefinitely and may have an expiration date. It is recommended to use the funds within a reasonable time frame to avoid losing them.

3. What happens to unused director money?

If director money is not used within the designated time frame, it will expire and will no longer be available for use. The unused funds will then be returned to the company's general fund and will not be refunded to the director.

4. Can director money be used for personal expenses?

No, director money is intended for business-related expenses only. It cannot be used for personal expenses, such as groceries or bills. Any misuse of director money may result in disciplinary action.

5. How can I track my director money balance?

You can track your director money balance through the Pampered Chef website or app. Simply log in to your account and navigate to the director money section. Here, you will be able to see your current balance, as well as any previous transactions and upcoming expiration dates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
finley1991
  • shelliebeard
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
JAE
  • thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies