• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Pampered Chef Dollars Be Used for Kit Enhancement?

In summary, the following conversation explains that new consultants can earn a KE in their 4th full month, and that it requires activity in the previous three months.
morgieloo88
I am a new consultant and just got PC dollars.. Can they be used in my 40% off kit enhancement in April?

Thanks!

Yes! I'm waiting to use mine but it's killing me. :)

absolutely. Do it every year.

For those who might be wondering what this is ... the KE is up to $500 in retail value at 40% off. So if you max out that benefit, it's $500 for $300. PC$ make it even better!!! New Consultants who are earning lots of PC$ or those who have earned some with other PC incentives can really make off with a much better deal. If you have 300 PC$, you can get $500 in retail value for FREE! That's my kind of shopping!!! (Any amount that you have can be applied to your balance & you can pay from your own pocket for the rest. Doesn't matter if you are applying no PC$, $3 of them or $300 of them. Whatever you have that you want to use, you can.)All New Consultants can earn a KE in your 4th full month. The month you signed is considered a "partial" month. The next 3 months are your first 3 months and you MUST be active in each of those 3 months with at least $150 in commissionable sales each month to qualify for the 4th month KE.All Consultants can earn one in April. You must be active (at least $150 in Commissionable Sales) in Jan, Feb & Mar ~or~ Feb, Mar & early enough in April for it to hit the system for you to place your order to qualify. New consultant's who signed in December & happen to have their 4th month KE land in April get it pushed to May. So you can earn the regular one in April and the New Consultant one in May if you have the activity. :D

Ok I have been a consultant for 3 years>>>I never knew this! I must have been under a rock lol I thought the kit enhancements was only for new consultants! I will definitely be doing this in April!

I can't wait for this! I've already earned $220 PC. By April I should have another $100. Hopefully I'll have more than that because my new consultant KE is in May. I'm planning on getting one of the cookware sets :)

SOO excited for this coming April...I have 400 PC Dollars already (hopefully more to come) and they're burning a hole in my pocket!! :) NEW cookware, here I come!!!

So, I signed up in early Feb. Do I qualify for the KE in April? Or do I have to wait? I just got my $200 PC dollars and was going to use them. But if I qualify in April, I just might wait.....if I can hold on to them that long. LOL.

If you are "active" (with at least $150 in sales) in March, April & May ... you'll get your 4th month one in June, then you'll have the chance to earn the regular one in April 2013 too with your activity in early 2013. ;)

So what exactly is in KE? I have slowly been adding pieces to my home using unused 60% off host benefits too, but the idea of getting another $500 in products sounds AWESOME!

It's explained above in post #4. ;)

EmilyStraw said:
So what exactly is in KE? I have slowly been adding pieces to my home using unused 60% off host benefits too, but the idea of getting another $500 in products sounds AWESOME!
Whatever you want! It is a 40% off shopping spree for all eligible consultants in April. You can order up to $500 worth of stuff, limit of one per item selected though. You get a 40% discount. You also must be active Jan-Feb-March, or Feb-March-April to be eligible.

lol - I know I'm one of the few people who actually read the Consultant Policy Guide, so I'm mentioning it in my team calls this month (as suggested by the Directory ;) )
It was pretty cool when I signed up 4 years ago and my KE month was March and then followed by the regular KE month in April :)

Oh boy! I'm super close to reaching my second $1,250 with another 49 days left in my first 90 days. I hope I hit it 2 more times after that and then I can order all $300 for FREE! :D :D :D :D

I am so anxious for April to get here. I decided not to order new products from the sample orders because for what I want, it would be cheaper to get it at 40%, instead of 1/2 off. (and even though I can get the brownie pan from open stock, I will wait to save on shipping). ONE MORE WEEK!!!!!

So if we signed up late january, do we still get the KE in April then 4th month in May? I can't wait b/c I've so far earned 500 PC$ and hopefully getting my first recruit this week which is 100 more and even hoping to get to $5000 in sales by the end of this week (fingers crossed), so that'll be 200 MORE! YAHOO!!! My 90 days is up at the end of April! :)

Ok so I found the answer the my above question, I think...how early in April would we need to place the order for it to count?

How long do we have to order our KE in April? Does it run the whole month or does it end the 15th or something?

It lasts the whole month.

You have till the last day of the month to submit it. You only get one, though, so be sure you have it complete with everything you're planning to get before you submit it. I wouldn't wait till the last day, just in case you run into any troubles with submitting it. Also, be sure you meet the criteria to be allowed to submit one.Have to have been active:Jan, Feb, & March orFeb, March & April (needs to have already been submitted and it cleared) *So don't wait till the last day in April to submit the show if it's needed for you to be able to do your Kit Enhancement. Make sure you get it submitted with enough time to deal with any declined cards or other issues.

You have until midnight central time on April 30 to place a KE order.

What is a Pampered Chef Dollar?

A Pampered Chef Dollar is a virtual currency that can be earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party or event. It can be redeemed for select Pampered Chef products or used towards kit enhancements.

Can Pampered Chef Dollars be used for any product?

No, Pampered Chef Dollars can only be used for select products designated for redemption. They cannot be used for all products on our website.

Can I use my Pampered Chef Dollars for kit enhancement?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars can be used towards kit enhancement for our consultants. This allows them to upgrade their starter kit with additional products at a discounted price.

How do I redeem my Pampered Chef Dollars for kit enhancement?

To redeem your Pampered Chef Dollars for kit enhancement, you will need to contact your consultant. They will be able to assist you with the process and help you choose the best enhancement options for your starter kit.

Are there any restrictions on using Pampered Chef Dollars for kit enhancement?

Yes, there are some restrictions on using Pampered Chef Dollars for kit enhancement. They cannot be used in combination with other discounts or promotions, and they cannot be used to purchase business supplies or business tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefForrester
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • trisigma730
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • vtodd71