1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Can opener

1. avelissar

avelissar Member

Hi,

I have a guest who purchased a can opener, several years ago. Does anyone know what the warranty is on this? Also, she told me that the part you turn, keeps coming off. Do we sell a replacement part for this?

Thanks!

Andrea

Apr 16, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

It only has a 2-year warranty. Sorry, that's not a replacement part.

That said, I can't imagine it coming off. Have you seen the can opener? It's entirely possible that the person only thinks it's PC. When I closed a show the other day the host showed me a food chopper with a problem. It belonged to a co-worker. It was the old style, so I told her that it would be out of warranty by now. But, I also told her I'd never seen one do that. As I handed it back to her she noticed a small symbol on the side. It wasn't even PC. Happens all the time.

Apr 16, 2009
  3. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

Not meaning to be off topic...but I have had that happen a lot more lately. It seems that people may be trying to get new products and thinking they will get a replacement when it isn't even a PC product. Maybe it is only happening to me. :eek:

Apr 17, 2009
  4. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

It seems that several PC items were originally sold with a different company name, like Zyllis.

Apr 17, 2009
  5. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Zylis, yes. Tupperware, Sam's Choice, Target, etc., no.

Apr 17, 2009
Have something to add?