• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Opener

In summary, the Pampered Chef can opener is a user-friendly tool that can easily open all types of cans. It can be cleaned by hand or in the dishwasher and has safety features to prevent accidents. With its high-quality materials, it is designed to last for many years.
pamperedkel
does the smooth edge can opener work if you are left handed?????

Kelly

I guess it depends on how left handed you are. I am a lefty but do many things right handed so I am not sure which way I use the can opener. I hold it with my left hand and turn clockwise with my right. I have noticed that if I try to turn it the other way it falls off course. I hope this helps you.

Thanks Dawn. It was a customer asking so I'm not sure I should say yes or not :confused:

Kelly

Yes!I am a lefty and LOVE my can opener. I do not have any problems with it like I do with traditional can openers.

Also - the veggie peeler works both ways - left or right!

All Products designed for Lefty's or Righty'sAt conference this year, I learned that all of our products are designed to accomodate left or right handed users. I'd never even thought about it and found that interesting. (ie: the new roaster pan with the pour spouts on both ends, the deluxe cheese grater, veggie peeler)

rwesterpchef said:
At conference this year, I learned that all of our products are designed to accomodate left or right handed users. I'd never even thought about it and found that interesting. (ie: the new roaster pan with the pour spouts on both ends, the deluxe cheese grater, veggie peeler)

Oh I love that!

Thanks everyone!

Kelly

, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I am happy to inform you that our smooth edge can opener is designed to work for both right and left-handed individuals. The ergonomic design allows for easy use and the sharp blade effortlessly cuts through cans with a smooth edge. I highly recommend giving it a try and experiencing the convenience and efficiency of our can opener. Happy cooking!

1. How do I use the Pampered Chef can opener?

The Pampered Chef can opener is very easy to use. Simply place it on top of the can with the blade on the outer edge of the can's lid. Then, twist the handle clockwise until the lid is completely removed.

2. Can the Pampered Chef can opener open all types of cans?

Yes, the Pampered Chef can opener is designed to open all types of cans, including pop-top, pull-tab, and traditional cans.

3. How do I clean the Pampered Chef can opener?

To clean the can opener, simply rinse it with warm, soapy water and dry it thoroughly. You can also place it on the top rack of the dishwasher for easy cleaning.

4. Is the Pampered Chef can opener safe to use?

Yes, the Pampered Chef can opener is designed with safety in mind. It has a locking mechanism to prevent any accidents while in use.

5. How long will the Pampered Chef can opener last?

The Pampered Chef can opener is made with high-quality materials and is built to last. With proper care and use, it can last for many years.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rebecca Balde
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Rioron
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • Mommabear