• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can My Director Still Attend the Free Conference? Help if You Can!

In summary, Pampered Chef consultants can register their directors for the free conference by filling out a registration form on the company's website. There is no limit on the number of directors that can attend from one team. Unfortunately, due to limited space and resources, guests are not allowed at the conference. Directors can expect to learn valuable business strategies, hear success stories, and network with other consultants and industry leaders. They will also have the opportunity to attend workshops and sessions on various topics related to growing their business with Pampered Chef.
cookn' katie
My director earned the free conference but wasn't able to go, but now she maybe able to. She can't find info on it, does anyone know the details? Can she still get in or is it over. Help if you can!

She should call home office tomorrow. Or email them about it.

I would think that free conference is free conference, no matter when you register.

Yup....she'll have to register on site. if she looks at the PDF registration form, there is an option for having earned registration. She can call career solutions and verify that that info will be available. We were told that they'll have computers to access PCD info, and I assume they'll also be able to access free registration earnings.

She may have to pay the $75 difference between early registration and on-site registration. I believe it was stated that they had to register by a certain date.

BethCooks4U said:
She may have to pay the $75 difference between early registration and on-site registration. I believe it was stated that they had to register by a certain date.

That's correct. The fee went up to $275 after the 15th of June.

Can My Director Still Attend the Free Conference?

Yes, your director is welcome to attend the free conference! We encourage all Pampered Chef consultants to attend and make the most out of this valuable opportunity.

How do I register my director for the free conference?

To register your director for the free conference, simply visit our website and fill out the registration form. Make sure to include your director's name and contact information so we can send them all the necessary details.

Is there a limit on how many directors can attend from one team?

No, there is no limit on the number of directors that can attend from one team. We welcome all directors to join us and learn from our expert speakers and network with other consultants.

Can my director bring a guest to the free conference?

Unfortunately, due to limited space and resources, we are unable to accommodate guests at the free conference. However, if your director would like to bring a guest, they can register as a consultant and attend the conference for free.

What should my director expect at the free conference?

Your director can expect to learn valuable business strategies, hear inspiring success stories, and network with other consultants and leaders in the industry. They will also have the opportunity to attend workshops and sessions on various topics related to growing their business with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • sandilou
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Kitchen2u