• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Write off Cost of Rubber Stamp Sets??

In summary, rubber stamp sets can be written off as a business expense on taxes if they are used for a Pampered Chef business. The amount that can be claimed depends on overall business expenses and receipts should be kept for all expenses. If the rubber stamp sets are used for both personal and business purposes, only the portion used for business can be claimed. This applies to both full-time and part-time Pampered Chef consultants.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,
I'm a PC Addict and a SU Addict, I need a 12 step program. :p
Anyway, my ?? is, I've been buying more SU Sets, as I use them for sending my hostesses notes, from Thank Yous, to get well, Christmas, when I had my Open House, DBC shows, all kinds of things. My ?? is, can I write off the cost of at least part of them for my PC business?? (That would make my hubby SO happy :D )

I want the opinion of people who've done this PC business, as this is my first year to submit taxes and want to know what you think.

Thanks,

Lisa

for sure u can. u use them for your business. If you want to be techincal u can write off the % of them that u use.

Well I've been busy with PC that I haven't stamped "for fun" in quite awhile, it's been all for my business!!

Thanks,

Lisa

Three weeks ago some of my PC hosts invited me to a Stampin Up party and I'm hooked. I'm having my own party in May. I've been using the Stamps for my PC business too!!

I listed mine under advertising. I use them to personalize my letters. The business set from SU is perfect for any of the direct sell businesses. :) Right now all of my stamps have been purchased strictly for business purposes, so I feel just fine making them business expenses. :D

1. Can I write off the cost of rubber stamp sets as a tax deduction?

Yes, if you are using the rubber stamp sets for your Pampered Chef business, you can write off the cost as a business expense on your taxes.

2. Are there any limitations on how much I can write off for rubber stamp sets?

The amount you can write off for rubber stamp sets will depend on the total amount of business expenses you have for the year. It's best to consult with a tax professional to determine the specific amount you can claim.

3. Do I need to keep receipts for the rubber stamp sets in order to write them off?

Yes, it is important to keep receipts for all business expenses, including rubber stamp sets, in case of an audit or for tax purposes.

4. What if I use the rubber stamp sets for both personal and business purposes?

In this case, you can only write off the portion of the cost that is used for your Pampered Chef business. Keep track of how much you use the rubber stamp sets for business versus personal use to determine the appropriate amount to claim.

5. Can I write off the cost of rubber stamp sets if I am a part-time Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as long as you are using the rubber stamp sets for your Pampered Chef business, you can write off the cost as a business expense, regardless of your status as a full-time or part-time consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeeDee616
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • pchefinski
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chefgirl2