• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I write off cost of Rubber Stamp Sets??

Lisa/ChefBear

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2005
Hi all,
I'm a PC Addict and a SU Addict, I need a 12 step program. :p
Anyway, my ?? is, I've been buying more SU Sets, as I use them for sending my hostesses notes, from Thank Yous, to get well, Christmas, when I had my Open House, DBC shows, all kinds of things. My ?? is, can I write off the cost of at least part of them for my PC business?? (That would make my hubby SO happy :D )

I want the opinion of people who've done this PC business, as this is my first year to submit taxes and want to know what you think.

Thanks,

Lisa

Lisa/ChefBear

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2005
Well I've been busy with PC that I haven't stamped "for fun" in quite awhile, it's been all for my business!!

Thanks,

Lisa

reesefamily5

Mar 27, 2005
Three weeks ago some of my PC hosts invited me to a Stampin Up party and I'm hooked. I'm having my own party in May. I've been using the Stamps for my PC business too!!

agw

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2005
I listed mine under advertising. I use them to personalize my letters. The business set from SU is perfect for any of the direct sell businesses. :) Right now all of my stamps have been purchased strictly for business purposes, so I feel just fine making them business expenses. :D